Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
@UteManX

8100E799-ED12-46AD-BBE8-3F57D6109EBF.jpeg

Guy on the left is exactly how I pictured you, right down to the Tevas and turning in at 8:25. Glad you’re enjoying your trip. Gainesville is a great college town . My 7 years there (undergrad, post-grad and work) were very happy.

Soak in The Swamp. Note how steep the stands are, on top of the field and holding in the noise. That and the rabid fans are why it’s the loudest stadium in the country.

Consider the grind of playing in the SEC in venues like that almost every week against programs like Bama, LSU, UF, Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee which have all won national championships in the last 25 years. (Pac-12 has had just one.) A win over Alabama 14 years ago doesn’t begin to approach it.

Now consider that over the last 10 years we’ve been, on balance, better than Utah and fired 3 coaches because they weren’t good enough. Your peak is our valley. Be glad you’re catching us at the outset of a rebuild. It’s on now.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
The waiting is almost over. I’m expecting an electric might in the Swamp. Utah has no idea what’s in store for them. It will be close through the 1st qtr, then we blow their doors off in the 2nd qtr and make it a laugher in the 2nd half.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@UteManX

View attachment 48180

Guy on the left is exactly how I pictured you, right down to the Tevas and turning in at 8:25. Glad you’re enjoying your trip. Gainesville is a great college town . My 7 years there (undergrad, post-grad and work) were very happy.

Soak in The Swamp. Note how steep the stands are, on top of the field and holding in the noise. That and the rabid fans are why it’s the loudest stadium in the country.

Consider the grind of playing in the SEC in venues like that almost every week against programs like Bama, LSU, UF, Auburn, Georgia and Tennessee which have all won national championships in the last 25 years. (Pac-12 has had just one.) A win over Alabama 14 years ago doesn’t begin to approach it.

Now consider that over the last 10 years we’ve been, on balance, better than Utah and fired 3 coaches because they weren’t good enough. Your peak is our valley. Be glad you’re catching us at the outset of a rebuild. It’s on now.

Guy in middle sure looks like had painted toe nails, so that has be our Ute.

Someone needs to tell the lady in all black on the far right that you shouldn’t drink while pregnant.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Mormon wine at their tailgate?
oh-yeah-kool-aid-man.gif

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think we’re gonna struggle against heavy run teams. Particularly those that stick with the run game late into the game. I just don’t think we have the depth to defend that.
BN will have to get a lead and force teams to pass to catch up.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Guy in middle sure looks like had painted toe nails, so that has be our Ute.

Someone needs to tell the lady in all black on the far right that you shouldn’t drink while pregnant.

Uteman was quick to tell us brothers and sisters only fuch in the southeast and not in Utah. "Sloth light" in the white shirt tells a different story though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator