Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t believe this game thread only has 1,163 replies. You guys have disappointed me.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Drooley picks us to get destroyed. God what a little beta bttch he is. Everyone should go on social media and slam this butt pirate tomorrow evening.
This cracks me up. This is the same pat Dooley that said our 2017 team had a 2006 feel to it. Said we could be contenders. Mind you we went like 4-7 and Jim McElwain got fired mid season. Why does this memory stick in my head? I just knew we were gonna suck that year. I knew we didn't have a qb and our defense was gutted and mac's recruiting issues were gonna finall shine through. But I really like our team this year. I think we kick off the Napier era just like the spurrier years. Dooley is a dumbass.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This cracks me up. This is the same pat Dooley that said our 2017 team had a 2006 feel to it. Said we could be contenders. Mind you we went like 4-7 and Jim McElwain got fired mid season. Why does this memory stick in my head? I just knew we were gonna suck that year. I knew we didn't have a qb and our defense was gutted and mac's recruiting issues were gonna finall shine through. But I really like our team this year. I think we kick off the Napier era just like the spurrier years. Dooley is a dumbass.
I think we’re gonna struggle against heavy run teams. Particularly those that stick with the run game late into the game. I just don’t think we have the depth to defend that.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Ask 100 different weathermen, get 100 different answers.
Article in my paper yesterday said we had a “55% chance of an average hurricane season” over the next few months. Isn’t 55% about average?

If it rains, it will cool things down. No one knows if it will, though. I just hope we don’t get lightning delays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.