Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
@UteManX - And now you know.

Good game, safe travels.
Honest review::: great fans, very friendly and welcoming. We can’t wait to host you next year. I think we lucked out with the humidity as it wasn’t a factor. It was a nice environment overall, but totally honest, Montana griz stadium is louder, Rice-Eccles is louder. I’m not kidding or trying to stir the pot, just being honest. I expected it to be insanely loud after what y’all said, but it felt average. Thanks again for the hospitality. I hope you win the sec, I really do, and who knows, maybe we can get a rematch in a playoff. Cheers!

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Honest review::: great fans, very friendly and welcoming. We can’t wait to host you next year. I think we lucked out with the humidity as it wasn’t a factor. It was a nice environment overall, but totally honest, Montana griz stadium is louder, Rice-Eccles is louder. I’m not kidding or trying to stir the pot, just being honest. I expected it to be insanely loud after what y’all said, but it felt average. Thanks again for the hospitality. I hope you win the sec, I really do, and who knows, maybe we can get a rematch in a playoff. Cheers!
STFU with that bullchit. Rice Eccles is like being at the library...ugly and quiet. Barely over half the capacity as The Swamp. This post of yours feels so good because with the whole crybaby comment about humidity not a factor and some tiny little stadium in Salt Lake is louder than The Swamp really shows how upset you are over the loss. Hahaha...take your fat toes and those crap refs of yours the fuchs out of the State of Florida.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
STFU with that bullchit. Rice Eccles is like being at the library...ugly and quiet. Barely over half the capacity as The Swamp. This post of yours feels so good because with the whole crybaby comment about humidity not a factor and some tiny little stadium in Salt Lake is louder than The Swamp really shows how upset you are over the loss. Hahaha...take your fat toes and those crap refs of yours the fuchs out of the State of Florida.
Sounds good. Good luck on the season.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Now you're just making up names.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Didn't realize CBN is the first Gator head coach in program history to beat a ranked team in their debut. Btw, that's a record 33 home opener wins leading the nation. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator