Attachments

• PXL_20220904_012303213.jpg
    PXL_20220904_012303213.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 42

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Extremely close between the two teams and their stats are indicative of a game played well...which matches what my eyes saw. Glad we got a quality win.
:chomp:

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
I think the play of the game was the two-point play. If we had missed, at the end of the game Utah would have just set up for a chip-shot game-winning field goal. They would not have risked a pass. and we would have lost.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I think the play of the game was the two-point play. If we had missed, at the end of the game Utah would have just set up for a chip-shot game-winning field goal. They would not have risked a pass. and we would have lost.
Im pretty sure their coach is sorry they didnt tie the game up instead.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Honest review::: great fans, very friendly and welcoming. We can’t wait to host you next year. I think we lucked out with the humidity as it wasn’t a factor. It was a nice environment overall, but totally honest, Montana griz stadium is louder, Rice-Eccles is louder. I’m not kidding or trying to stir the pot, just being honest. I expected it to be insanely loud after what y’all said, but it felt average. Thanks again for the hospitality. I hope you win the sec, I really do, and who knows, maybe we can get a rematch in a playoff. Cheers!
twenty-century-fox-meme-gfy.gif

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It was a nice environment overall, but totally honest, Montana griz stadium is louder, Rice-Eccles is louder. I’m not kidding or trying to stir the pot, just being honest. I expected it to be insanely loud after what y’all said, but it felt average.
Total B.S. You have never experienced that level noise in your life. The places you mention are bush league places that wouldnt hold a candle to a half empty swamp. Take your lying ass back to the home of polygamy and prepare yourself for another loss next year loser.

Mornengswede

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2017
@UteManX ...this utah fan gets what you dont get. Even after losing a heartbreaker he gushes about the experience. But yeah, some tiny stadium in montana is louder. The Grizz is a great team and Im sure its a great environment, but it aint The Swamp.

Right. That’s what it looks like when someone isn’t being smug and passive aggressive. Shame on anyone who defends our Ute visitor. He came here for all the wrong reasons and got exactly what he came looking for.

MTGator

Lifetime Member
Sep 11, 2017
Honest review::: great fans, very friendly and welcoming. We can’t wait to host you next year. I think we lucked out with the humidity as it wasn’t a factor. It was a nice environment overall, but totally honest, Montana griz stadium is louder, Rice-Eccles is louder. I’m not kidding or trying to stir the pot, just being honest. I expected it to be insanely loud after what y’all said, but it felt average. Thanks again for the hospitality. I hope you win the sec, I really do, and who knows, maybe we can get a rematch in a playoff. Cheers!
I have to call you on this. I’ve been to Washington Grizz stadium for big games, and always walked out thinking, good crowd and environment, but it is nothing like the Swamp, and it’s not close. I’ll give the Grizz credit - it’s the closest environment to SEC football that isn’t the SEC, but louder than Florida? Come on. You know better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator