Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Going to win by 35. You were also so puckered up worried you’d have to face the music.
I was more worried about losing the damn game than "facing the music" on my own board. A win is a win, I was right and you were wrong. I'm not going to apologize for predicting a blowout, who effing cares?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not triggered we won. I’m pointing out I was right and this wouldn’t be a cakewalk as everyone else said it would be.
Pointing out you were right on the internet.
Jake Paul Sport GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I'm trying to figure out how you keep getting all these likes for saying it's going to be a "long year" and we are middle of the pack SEC team. If we don't handcuff AR (and he can stay healthy obviously) it's going to be a long year for our opponents. Now next year? That's a different story.

Teams with wins against a top 10 opponent: Florida, Ohio State
Because there are 12 games in the season and Im not going to declare some sort of statement like handcuff'ing AR is the binary factor that determines how this season goes. We have some exceptional pieces on this team with AR being the most obvious example as you noted but we are also missing some very important pieces and it shouldnt come as some sort of surprise. We are going to lose some games this season and that makes it a long year to me as we wait during the build. The new staff got a win against a pretty decent team that is well coached on opening night.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I was more worried about losing the damn game than "facing the music" on my own board. A win is a win, I was right and you were wrong. I'm not going to apologize for predicting a blowout, who effing cares?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My prediction was 38-30 Utah. They get that TD and I would have been extremely close. You predicted a blowout. Face it. You were puckered as well.
I said we should win by 2 touchdowns. We fell 11 points short of that. Just so happens to be the same amount you were off.

If we play the stupid what if game, we could have easily won by more.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I said we should win by 2 touchdowns. We fell 11 points short of that. Just so happens to be the same amount you were off.

If we play the stupid what if game, we could have easily won by more.
Ok. You had us winning by 2 TDs. It came down to the last play w/ 20 seconds on the clock and a great interception in the end zone to secure our 3 point win. Yeah, sounds like the blowout you predicted.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ok. You had us winning by 2 TDs. It came down to the last play w/ 20 seconds on the clock and a great interception in the end zone to secure our 3 point win. Yeah, sounds like the blowout you predicted.
Are you really trying to argue that your 11 points off was closer than my 11 points off?

:popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator