Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Had mine out last July 4th.

It wasn’t that bad. Praying all goes smooth for you.
As long as it isn't all fukked up, should be good. And make sure they clean up well so that your pancreas doesn't get blocked and liquify itself. Other than that, you'll be back up in a jiffy @B52G8rAC !!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This popped up last night... (EDIT: just noticed what I typed... will not remove, will face full ridicule!)
Decides Terrence Howard GIF

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
FWIW, Alachua county just cancelled school Tues and Wed. No word from UF school. See if they try and get out tomorrow.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I wonder if moving to Saturday is on the table? Im sure many would be worried about family back home

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I wonder if moving to Saturday is on the table? Im sure many would be worried about family back home
I would think not because the weather is not affecting Utah.

Would think that since game is Thursday, the team already planned to leave tomorrow. Perhaps we depart Gville early tomorrow... or take buses to an airport North of Gville?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
FWIW, Alachua county just cancelled school Tues and Wed. No word from UF school. See if they try and get out tomorrow.
UF official website says they expect to make a statement about classes/operations around 4pm EDT. I suspect the flying out of MCO is in order to avoid having to worry about GNV being closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.