Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I was really hoping for improvement. Just seeing some fire and cohesion. That would indicate to me a positive direction.

We look flat and uninspired. I really felt like the media was dumping on Billy without being fair, but he earned the negative press.

All that talk about details and processes and systems is a smokescreen. It's Muschamp " I know what it takes to win Championships"

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
That was a downright embarrassing 1st half performance.

Can only hope they somehow keep this game close and not get steamrolled in the 2nd half.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Been following football all my long life, I've never seen or even heard of the same number on D penalty. Especially on a punt to give the damn ball back. The D coord is a little kid, the HBC is Slingblade. We're f@cked

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I don’t care how much you believe in your offensive system, or how much you feel you’ve been able to handle special teams being spread among coaches in the past. If you go 1.5 games without a TD and see repeated STs gaffes, you’re an absolute imbecile to continue doing it. But as usual, why would a coach change when he’s going to be paid generational wealth, regardless?
1693532679063.png

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That was a downright embarrassing 1st half performance.

Can only hope they somehow keep this game close and not get steamrolled in the 2nd half.

I honestly say we either come back and win or these wheels come off. I don’t see much middle ground.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Team pretty much sucks across the board. I don't see anything out there that indicates improvement from last year. Matter of fact I think we played better a year ago.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Amateur hour with one of the dumbest penalties I’ve seen when the team
Was off the field . Utah dropped an easy touch too. Also Billy Bob still doesn’t know he can call a timeout to prevent a crucial penalty on the drive we were down 7-3 that later ended in a missed FG. No honest person can say this has ever been a well coached team under Sunbelt Billy Bob

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Ya'll remember when we all looked forward to big games knowing the team would be fired up ready to play with an innovative offense and hard hitting inspired defense?
When you just knew coach would have the Gators ready to play the best game of the season?

Yeah, we haven't had a coach like that since 2009.

Face it guys.
We are irrelevant in college football now.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Amateur hour with one of the dumbest penalties I’ve seen when the team
Was off the field . Utah dropped an easy touch too. Also Billy Bob still doesn’t know he can call a timeout to prevent a crucial penalty on the drive we were down 7-3 that later ended in a missed FG. No honest person can say this has ever been a well coached team under Sunbelt Billy Bob

The final play fell harmlessly to the turf, but the fact is even that was mismanaged. I knew the TO was coming because, well it didn’t make sense and I’ve become used to that. But it’s either block the punt or nothing. You don’t have RP near the 10 considering a return and you definitely don’t have another player close enough by that the ball almost hits him. He truly looks as if the moment is far too big.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We still
Continue to field punts at the 2 . Billy is suck a god damn retard

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.