Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well, I didn’t imagine we would make such crucial mistake, but we did. We will improve. But our strengths, Etienne and Johnson, were all but absent.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We have no concept of any type of hurry up offense. At this stage of the game I’m not sure why we wouldn’t be playing with more tempo. Not only because we’re down two touchdowns, but also to hopefully catch them flat footed. Instead, every play is a 45 second process. Even if we get it here, now we’re forced to do an onside kick.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
We have no concept of any type of hurry up offense. At this stage of the game I’m not sure why we wouldn’t be playing with more tempo. Not only because we’re down two touchdowns, but also to hopefully catch them flat footed. Instead, every play is a 45 second process. Even if we get it here, now we’re forced to do an onside kick.

Probably because we can't consistently line up correctly even without pushing tempo.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
GREAT CALL!!!
Man, that was gonna be a HUUUGE play.
Great call Billy!!!!

YOU DA MAN!!!

Grumbler

Lifetime Member
Nov 24, 2017
and if you noticed in the first half when we moved it a bit, it was with tempo. It just... stopped. I just don't understand what Napier's plan is.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
4 yard hitch on 4th and 14. The Zander’s play on 4th down . The idiotic penalties . Shameful coaching by this imbecile named Billy . I’d say he should be ashamed of himself but he is too stupid to even realize it.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Yep, Exactly the same as last year.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015

Youve heard Billy speak. Those plays take a longgggg time to call In.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Mertz is not in our top 5 list of problems.

Mertz is garbage.

Pathetic arm.
Pathetic time management.
Pathetic reads.
Pathetic decision making.

We just lost to a 3rd string QB and one without their top TE or C. Lost a few key players in-game.

And still got our ass kicked.

A piss-poor game for Florida.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I felt our hurry up was better than last year. But yeah, it has to be better. Last season staff just ran out the clock. We tried today, which seems to be an improvement.

I’m still stuck in our identity change, run first vs pass first, second, and third.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ass kicked by the utes JV. Ducking amateur hour with Billy Bob . Sunbelt boy isn’t worth a ****

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator