UF is going to score 30+ points.
Shocked Baby GIF

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A Mormon was having an affair with a 15 year old girl who had lied about her age.

When he learned the truth he broke it off and over the next few weeks guilt set in and he confessed to his wife.

She screamed at him, “How could you cheat on me like that with an older woman!?!?!?”

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
From

Believe I watched this yesterday and it was said and agreed(more or less) that this could be Utah's most talented team... ever? Maybe that was a reference to their OL/DL only? With that thought in mind, if we struggled last year to win a close game, and are playing them at home, shouldn't they be favored? OTOH, we, hopefully, are a step up in talent accross all positions from last year. Albeit, we are young and inexperienced and on the road against a legit top 20 team. Thoughts?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
From

Believe I watched this yesterday and it was said and agreed(more or less) that this could be Utah's most talented team... ever? Maybe that was a reference to their OL/DL only? With that thought in mind, if we struggled last year to win a close game, and are playing them at home, shouldn't they be favored? OTOH, we, hopefully, are a step up in talent accross all positions from last year. Albeit, we are young and inexperienced and on the road against a legit top 20 team. Thoughts?
They are favored by nearly a TD.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The guy broke it down well and thinks it's going to be a good matchup.

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
UF is going to score 30+ points.
OX
I like your positive attitude. And and and…… we all know most of the time you are right.
I, too, think we’ll be better than most think.
When CBN left Louisiana his player missed him badly. I think that says a lot. He’s a great communicator. He gives them plenty reasons to like him and that will make them give 100% and play well for him. I think his great communication helped his recruiting. He is the exact opposite of WM. I say he will do well and be here a long time.
He is a great hire.

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Looking like it will be in the mid 80s and a nice day. Assuming the smoke clears a bit more (thanks Washington, Idaho and Montana). It was a nice day up at snowbird from atop the tram, but you can see what we’ll all be breathing in the valley.

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpeg
    IMG_0148.jpeg
    43.3 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member