Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
Where did all the uf fans go? There were a couple at the bars on main but they left us. I knew it was a geriatric state but I didn’t expect them to bail by 7pm.
They're at the strip clubs. Someone has to keep that economy of yours going. You'd understand this if you'd read more Adam Smith and less Joseph Smith.

EDIT: Deet's answer below is the correct one.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Someone’s really overhyping Florida. We’ve all seen the news reports.

Also, the buddy I’m sitting with is the dean of pharmacy at Florida. They just laughed at your statement. They are loving the banter. We’re both excited about the game tomorrow.
I think Alex is selling you short… I put your intelligence at “super average” for sure.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Someone’s really overhyping Florida. We’ve all seen the news reports.

Also, the buddy I’m sitting with is the dean of pharmacy at Florida. They just laughed at your statement. They are loving the banter. We’re both excited about the game tomorrow.
For the love of Joseph Smith! You come in all pleasant like, humble and nice, just to disarm people but then you won't shut up!

As smart as you are, as busy as you are, as important as you are, what in the world are you doing on your phone, in a Florida message board!!

Supposedly you're sitting with a college dean telling him to "hold that thought" while you argue with gator fans on your iPhone 14. Good golly miss molly, where's the Tylenol!

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
I think Mertz is going to be rock solid. Looking forward to watching him play.
For your sake you better hope her is when it comes to this board. You've got a lot of posters salivating at the bit for him to fall flat.

Either way, this board will be entertaining for the remainder of the week

UteManX

Banned
BANNED
Aug 29, 2022
Gay bars, broke back mountain, dad’s, lesbians… might want to talk to your therapist about why you always revert to this theme. Or just embrace it, come out, and be open about your sexuality.
Love is love. come on man, join us. I know you feel it too. You ooze gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator