Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
All great coaches show marked improvement in their second seasons.
A coach that's down 17-3 and takes a knee to go to the half, Isn't that type of coach.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
It really is very depressing, to continue to get all fired up for a new season, to think with a new D coordinator, we will be much improved this year.
To think, Mertz could actually perform in a new system with a new lease on life, could stand up and do something.
Spurrier would have pulled him already.

I'm hoping, begging, for a much improved 2nd half because, that was a debacle.

I have to work tomorrow but, I'm gonna need a few drinks tonight to finish this one out.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Sling Blade clearly has a good process off the field Monday-Friday and in the off season. But Sling Blade has picked up right where he left off last season on game day between the lines. You can't manage a game like you think your team is supremely talented against the opponent. This team will never out talent any real opponent therefore you must manage the game completely differently. It is not the Belt Karl, and your talent level on the field surpasses no opponent, thus making your sideline ineptitude more apparent.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We introduced the nation to the 3-3 defense. Can you believe we did it on fourth-and-3?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I don’t care how much you believe in your offensive system, or how much you feel you’ve been able to handle special teams being spread among coaches in the past. If you go 1.5 games without a TD and see repeated STs gaffes, you’re an absolute imbecile to continue doing it. But as usual, why would a coach change when he’s going to be paid generational wealth, regardless?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.