Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Why are we going to UK again?
Mahershala Ali Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So the only two mediocre teams they played, that are light years behind them in overall talent and one of those teams have a 1st year coach, they struggled mightily.

They had to come from behind to beat South Carolina at home in the 2nd half. Auburn is a tough place to play but again, given the advantages Georgia has talent and coaching wise, it should not have been that close. Sure, I'll go ahead and mark them up for a 3rd straight Natty according to you
Did you actually watch the USCe game? It was total domination starting late in the first half. UGA shut them down and it was obvious USCe was not going to win. 29-17 in first downs. 79-58 total plays. 37-22 time of possesion. Again, other than coming out every game a bit slow, there never was really any moment in a single one of their games thus far that it was looking questionable except for the first qtr of the USCe game. Even that first half wasn't that scary for them. "Struggled mightily" is a muthafuggin lie is the point and a huge stretch from what it actually was...slow start in most their games thus far.

And yeah, its a bit of a trademark for Kirby Smart UGA teams thus far in his career along with boring offense that just out talents the fuchs out of everybody versus out-scheming. If you dont have them penciled in as playing for a 3rd Natty at this point because of that first half against USCe then it says more about you than them. That doesn't negate that they aren't beatable because they are, just not sure anyone has the talent on their schedule to out-scheme them their talent.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Did you actually watch the USCe game? It was total domination starting late in the first half. UGA shut them down and it was obvious USCe was not going to win. 29-17 in first downs. 79-58 total plays. 37-22 time of possesion. Again, other than coming out every game a bit slow, there never was really any moment in a single one of their games thus far that it was looking questionable except for the first qtr of the USCe game. Even that first half wasn't that scary for them. "Struggled mightily" is a muthafuggin lie is the point and a huge stretch from what it actually was...slow start in most their games thus far.

And yeah, its a bit of a trademark for Kirby Smart UGA teams thus far in his career along with boring offense that just out talents the fuchs out of everybody versus out-scheming. If you dont have them penciled in as playing for a 3rd Natty at this point because of that first half against USCe then it says more about you than them. That doesn't negate that they aren't beatable because they are, just not sure anyone has the talent on their schedule to out-scheme them their talent.
I forgot I was debating with the skip bayless of college football. I concede, I only wish to be as knowledgeable as you one day sir

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.