***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Vanderbilt***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
It's become obvious that Mullen's thought process in every decision is, "Hmm...what's the dick move here? How can I annoy these stupid fans I hate?"

I hope Vanderbilt wins. I can't take this anymore.

I’m admittedly partial to Wright but yeah why not let the guy finish the drive? Oh because Pierce is the big guy? Yeah where was that about a dozen times over the last year?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Emory is awful. Just awful.

I won’t blame AR one bit for transferring after being made to ride pine behind this by this idiot coach.

He isn't awful. He just isn't a great QB. He'd be a formidable H back with AR at QB in this offense.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Emory could not have started this off much worse, even on the deepiah completion to Whit, still a bad pass and just awful coverage not adjusting. Bad look after last week to look like this.

Maybe it makes the AR15 move easier next week.

hahahahahaha. I’m laughing at myself for the thought.

edit - Unis look great. Wish it mattered.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Emory could not have started this off much worse, even on the deepiah completion to Whit, still a bad pass and just awful coverage not adjusting. Bad look after last week to look like this.

Maybe it makes the AR15 move easier next week.

hahahahahaha. I’m laughing at myself for the thought.

edit - Unis look great. Wish it mattered.

Yeah, really like this unis but just not caring too much about it with the 3-2 graphic on my tv as they trot on to the field.

EJ is what he is...a very shifty runner who can sorta throw it good every once in a while. He can't go through progressions and locks onto his first target (only target). It is what it is and it sucks. We all was hoping he would be a polished QB because of all the Mullen is a QB developer brainwashing, but he isn't polished at all.

But the unis look great, even with AR throwing a dumb interception.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
he’s a good athlete. Terrible throwing qb.

Yeah, don't even think he is a terrible thrower. He just isn't a QB. His completion percentage would probably be higher if he would look at more receivers than his pre-snap first choice. His biggest problem throwing the ball has nothing to do with his actual throwing.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, don't even think he is a terrible thrower. He just isn't a QB. His completion percentage would probably be higher if he would look at more receivers than his pre-snap first choice. His biggest problem throwing the ball has nothing to do with his actual throwing.
His mechanics are horrible.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
The late hit was BS and the targeting call was bad too. Trevez hit him with his arm more than head to head. There wasnt any contact to anyone's helmet.
Its so frustrating watching this team because i think there's potential there to be a good team.
I want to add that the first TD Wright gets us down there, Mullen should have rewarded him with that TD. Instead he gives it to Pierce. Reward the guys that get you down there. Damn i hate this coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.