Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GASPARILLA BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs UCF***

Red D

Nov 4, 2017
I’m just shocked by the lack of energy, the undisciplined play and overall coaching. It’s like no one realizes they’re auditioning for next year. Burn it down start over.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I’m just shocked by the lack of energy, the undisciplined play and overall coaching. It’s like no one realizes they’re auditioning for next year. Burn it down start over.
but why are you shocked? This is the same shyt we have watched in every game this past year

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

They are playing like this with Napier in the house...this is too much.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I also see missed plays that will be made next year, and mistakes that won’t be. Discipline and being in better position will change a lot with these same players, much like it did in 2005.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I was on vacation once in Acapulco. Saw a couple get into an argument. The woman's quote which Mr. 46 and I laughed about for years was "we shouldn't have came".

Well. We shouldn't have came.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Too bad this final sh!tshow will wind up being EJ's legacy. I was hoping for better for him. But he killed us tonight

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why run that play if it’s not 4 down territory? I’ve hated Greg Knox for years . Now I want to see him fall down a flight of stairs because he’s so damn stupid

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I hoped, but never truly believed mullen was gonna win big... but I didn't think he was capable of allowing this level of incompetent play.

BassinGator

Nov 17, 2015
I’ll repeat, Jones isn’t just ineffective against the better teams. His collective stats against FAU, Usf, and now tonight are historically awful. I don’t know a level of football where he’s a QB. Division 3 maybe. He may be the worst QB we’ve ever had, which is shocking to type.
And just think we actually had two Tight Ends at QB before. That's sayin something.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
This is so bad.

We can't kick

We can't pass

We're undisciplined

And all with the new boss evaluating.

This is not UCF...this is boring Malzon's UCF

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
EJ is a product of 4 years of Mullen's stellar QB whispering. Mullen is watching and laughing his sorry ass off.

We’re likely going to get the last laugh on that. Mullen isn’t likely to fall into a Tebow, Dak and/or Trask again. He will fail miserably as either a HC or an NFL OC. I’m not sure the shine isn’t already off after this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator