Official KY at Gators Basketball 9 p.m. ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
oxrageous;n173598 said:
Another collapse and meltdown down the stretch. This team simply has no idea how to win.

Ox seems to share my sentiment that this team is incapable of executing for a full game. Yo Stephen, why don't you put your big boy pants on and lay into the mod?

Loser

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Last year was a tough year for Born2beagator cause he didn't have enough to complain about cause we were 36-3 so now that we aren't a good team this year he is nagging us Gators allllll over the place.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Free throws. If this team just makes their free throws, we have a chance to win this game. I hope help is on the way because we have no offense when Frazier isn't on the court

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good game for our guys but we just couldn't pull it out. Refs were horrible, we didn't hit free throws, and Frazier out injured was HUGE. UK did not cover the spread though and it was not the expected 20 point blowout. Go Gators!!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Jbossgator8;n173621 said:
Last year was a tough year for Born2beagator cause he didn't have enough to complain about cause we were 36-3 so now that we aren't a good team this year he is nagging us Gators allllll over the place.

Pile on guys, I can take it :D

You don't like me, ignore me. I'd LOVE to have nothing to complain about

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Excuse the rant, but we don't shoot well, don't make free throws, don't space the floor, definitely don't pass well and we can't finish around the basket to save our life. I have no idea how we hung with Kentucky all night long other than supreme effort. God love you, Billy.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
[QUOTE='78;n173632]Excuse the rant, but we don't shoot well, don't make free throws, don't space the floor, definitely don't pass well and we can't finish around the basket to save our life. I have no idea how we hung with Kentucky all night long other than supreme effort. God love you, Billy.[/QUOTE]

You hate the gators. How dare you say something negative about them!!!!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Born2beagator;n173620 said:
Ox seems to share my sentiment that this team is incapable of executing for a full game. Yo Stephen, why don't you put your big boy pants on and lay into the mod?

Loser
Loser= bitching at his supposed team. This team played lights out the entire game. And that with lousy outside shooting, missing inside shots and abysmal FT shooting, I am proud of a team with maybe one future nba pick against a phkn team LOADED with nba talent. Towns is the real deal and Harrison (the one that scored) is an outstanding player, Our boys played a damned good game,
Then never really faltered the shots went in and out the last five minutes or so.
btw Ox doesnt understand BB that well but he is a damned good forum creator. What is your excuse? You coached MS basketball, so did I but I teach BB every year in my PE classes. Been watching gator BB since Neal Walk aveaged 19 reb and 26 pts a game.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
on a side note, was Leo & Cece at the game? And if so, did they bring the signed letter?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
stephenPE;n173639 said:
Loser= bitching at his supposed team. This team played lights out the entire game. And that with lousy outside shooting, missing inside shots and abysmal FT shooting, I am proud of a team with maybe one future nba pick against a phkn team LOADED with nba talent. Towns is the real deal and Harrison (the one that scored) is an outstanding player, Our boys played a damned good game,
Then never really faltered the shots went in and out the last five minutes or so.

I'll root how I want to, thank you much. The gators don't deserve to be praised this season. They played lights out in the first half. They couldn't play a full game, as per usual. I do not care about moral victories. No one will remember how Florida lost a close game. Just that they lost. You are what your record says you are. and ours says that we are an NIT team...hopefully

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Born2beagator;n173645 said:
I'll root how I want to, thank you much. The gators don't deserve to be praised this season. They played lights out in the first half. They couldn't play a full game, as per usual. I do not care about moral victories. No one will remember how Florida lost a close game. Just that they lost. You are what your record says you are. and ours says that we are an NIT team...hopefully

We won't get an NIT bid. We need some new blood and it won't come until next year. I've yet to see lack of effort, but the execution just isn't there. I think BD is probably just as dumbfounded by this team as the rest of us. That said, what good does it do you to constantly berate them?

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I left the house for a few minutes and y'all let us lose, damnit man!!!!!

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
stephenPE;n173639 said:
btw Ox doesnt understand BB that well but he is a damned good forum creator. What is your excuse? You coached MS basketball, so did I but I teach BB every year in my PE classes. Been watching gator BB since Neal Walk aveaged 19 reb and 26 pts a game.
I don't have an excuse. I just find it rather petty that some of you fixate on me, when I am certainly not the only one railing on this underachieving team.

I'll root how I want to, if you don't like it, ignore it. When this team starts playing like a real basketball team, I'll treat them like one. Like I said, I'm a much different fan than I am a coach. I'm allowed to lay into a team I don't coach. I know plenty about basketball, and I can see that this is a team that can surprise someone when they have a really good night. That is about it. Not acceptable at Florida. I thought there would be a dropoff from last year, but there is no excuse for this much of a dropoff.

GatorStompin'

Gator Grad '14
Nov 25, 2014
I really don't get the medias absession with this UK team, and Calipari in general...

What's so amazing about having an undefeated team, when you have a two deep roster of All Americans, a coach who gives two ****s about academics, a less than mediocre university academically to begin with, and a fan base full of inbreds that have nothing to live for other than college basketball?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
MJMGator;n173649 said:
We won't get an NIT bid. We need some new blood and it won't come until next year. I've yet to see lack of effort, but the execution just isn't there. I think BD is probably just as dumbfounded by this team as the rest of us. That said, what good does it do you to constantly berate them?

So I should just put lipstick on this pig instead? It'll still be a pig

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member