Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
The Original DC;n166605 said:
For those keeping track, UF has risen 38 spots in the Rivals rankings in 3 days. That, my friends, is momentum.

Still work to do though, currently at 63. If we land GG and Williamson, we should be in top 50.
nm

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Even if we don't pull Francois, Mac did work miracles with a so-so QB at CSU. Given Harris' experience and Grier's skill set, I think we will get by until the 2016 class. Besides, it can't get any worse than 2013

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorInKnox;166562 said:
People weren't happy with Muschamp and Foley but they posted it over and over (and still do). When it became obvious that Muschamp wasn't going to get it done there were dozens of posters saying "where the pumpers at now lol?" or other "I told you so" things almost happy with the fact that we sucked and they were right. How is this any different?

JC! The posts weren't about other posters! It was about the state of the program! That's the difference. Continuing to pick fights with other posters is going to lead to vacations. How is this difficult to understand?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder if there's any under the radar quarterbacks they have in their back pockets? Just incase either of our targets don't flip

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Scarlett commit is just massive. If we can team him with Conkrite that would just be knocking it out of the park.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
GatorJ;n166631 said:
JC! The posts weren't about other posters! It was about the state of the program! That's the difference. Continuing to pick fights with other posters is going to lead to vacations. How is this difficult to understand?

I am not in this pissing match but that statement is flat out wrong. Pumpers have been the mod approved target forever. Ban me forever, but stick to the truth. Good bye cruel world ~ bread and water

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Idk GG just said on twitter: "In doing this i know ill hurt some people but make some people happy as well.."

I would interpret that as a flip but maybe I'm bias..

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And before GG Robinson announces, of course I want him, but Scarlett and Williamson are the big fish tonight. We'll live without GG. Just wanted to get that out there beforehand so it didn't sound like a "we didn't want him anyway" post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.