Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #10

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
KCgator;n166695 said:
I seriously don't think so. I hope I'm wrong but he seems destined to be a Semenhole.
Oh, quit being so damn negative.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
divits;n166697 said:
So, wait a minute. He's been a verbal commit to Louisville but he makes a big deal of having a special announcement to proclaim that he's going to be going to.......wait for it..........Louisville. :headscratch:

If he was so interested in "being a man of his word" why all the drama and not just be a "man of his word" way back when he first gave his word?

(Don't answer. That was a rhetorical question.)

What? And miss out on all these free vacations and all this attention and the chance to yank everyone's chain?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
heversle;n166703 said:
This kid appears to be a major sleeper in this class. He seems to have tremendous ball skills and leaping ability. Looks really similar to Demarcus Robinson in the way he tracks the ball in the air and catches it at the highest point. Would love to see him play receiver for the good guys.

I'd like to see him at receiver myself but I think he prefers to play corner. He looks like he'll be a solid corner too. Definitely the kind of athlete you want on your team

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n166712 said:
I'd like to see him at receiver myself but I think he prefers to play corner. He looks like he'll be a solid corner too. Definitely the kind of athlete you want on your team

Pfft then let him play both ways. We need playmakers.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
I saw where Ryan said Boulware was gonna remain a Terp earlier around 4 today but he may have removed it because I can't find it anymore.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;166643 said:
I am not in this pissing match but that statement is flat out wrong. Pumpers have been the mod approved target forever. Ban me forever, but stick to the truth. Good bye cruel world ~ bread and water

Okay. But I can't think of one pumper that I've censored.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n166705 said:
That would be a ridiculous o-line class
Mac can tell those big uglies, look, I'm not like the old coach, I'll run the score up and put in the backups to get playing time and experience, You guys will be the second string this year, in a couple of years we will have the best O-line in the nation and be playing for championships behind you guys! Get on board the Mac train for the ride of your life

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJay26;166722 said:
When does St louis announce tomorrow?

He would be a great commit. Mac is doing a phenomenal job of building up our o-line

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
GatorJ;n166723 said:
Okay. But I can't think of one pumper that I've censored.

fair enough. Bad memories from the old board. ~ Go Gators

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For those of you who were B&Ming a few days ago about how much better MeatChicken was doing than us, they still have 9 recruits are 20 spots behind us. Hang tight fellas. Big Mac ain't gonna let ya fall. :swampqueen:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
SCARLETT!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOT!!!!

:chomp:

Am I MOM? I didn't see this earlier. Sorry, out biking.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ryan_s_clark: Since Saturday, St. Thomas Aquinas has had 7 players commit to FBS teams. That's more in 3 days than most schools do in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator