Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;167463 said:
Your wife isn't already angry as hell she is married to you?

Well, that's another story...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n167387 said:
One of the few I haven't personally visited. But I've read and been told that many of their students live in trailers.

Well there is a trailer park that is a few miles away from campus that several of them live in. Ask me how I know...glad you asked. In the fall of 93 I was at the UF/AU game played in Auburn. One drunken Friday night I got in the car with a bunch of strangers because there was a girl with them that I had been eyeballing all night. She was a 10, so in my drunken state I figured, what the hell! I woke up in some trailer park the next morning.

Not sure who was laying next to me because this girl was a 6, so there is no way she was the same girl I had followed home that night. :headscratch: I actually have been there many other times and all in all, it is a beautiful campus. One off campus student trailer park doesn't change that. Similar environment to cheep student apartment complex.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Amazin1;n167458 said:
Some people on this board remind me of my wife. they focus on the negative and get all worked up over something they have no control over. like i tell her, let things play out and then if there is need to worry or something you can do about, then do it. worrying about things you have no control over is a miserable way to live your life...

Excellent post.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alagator;n167466 said:
Well there is a trailer park that is a few miles away from campus that several of them live in. Ask me how I know...glad you asked. In the fall of 93 I was at the UF/AU game played in Auburn. One drunken Friday night I got in the car with a bunch of strangers because there was a girl with them that I had been eyeballing all night. She was a 10, so in my drunken state I figured, what the hell! I woke up in some trailer park the next morning.

Not sure who was laying next to me because this girl was a 6, so there is no way she was the same girl I had followed home that night. :headscratch: I actually have been there many other times and all in all, it is a beautiful campus. One off campus student trailer park doesn't change that. Similar environment to cheep student apartment complex.

Based on your admitted conquest of the "6", I believe your entire judgement of "beautiful" is skewed and therefore invalid.

A 20+ year old anecdote of your weekend adventures with trailer trash girls--while likely very fun, and fortunately seemingly without any long term consequence-- is simply not sufficient in this matter.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n167448 said:
Who has left? I'm here. Law's here. OC is here. 5 days ago we were not in the top 100. People were rightly concerned. Now things are going in the right direction. So people are not as negative. Why is that hard to understand?

Speaking of which, I don't think I've seen Law on here since earlier this morning.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Alagator;n167480 said:
Speaking of which, I don't think I've seen Law on here since earlier this morning.

Law was pumping some sunshine last night

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n167462 said:
My wife would be angry as hell if I told everyone on this MB that she's miserable. I'm just sayin'...

You just did.

I'm facebooking her as we speak. Searching Facebook for Mrs. Gator J.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n167442 said:
Giving props to Tag, he called the strong finish a long time ago. Conspiracy?.....I dunno, but he called this and it's setting up to be a great day. He was absolutely right, everyone is talking about UF....in a positive way for a change

We still have to finish but if we get 2 of those 5 stars tomorrow this will be a lot better class than most expected a while back.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Cowart leaks go back and forth like nothing I've ever seen. Signs point to Auburn for a day or two, then UF for a day or two. Currently, I'm getting Auburn. I'm also hearing Ryan Davis has shifted toward Auburn as well. Holland to Auburn. I still feel good about Ivey and Cece to Florida though.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n167482 said:
Law was pumping some sunshine last night

Yeah, he probably checked himself into a mental health clinic after that. That's why he's been absent all day.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n167489 said:
The Cowart leaks go back and forth like nothing I've ever seen. Signs point to Auburn for a day or two, then UF for a day or two. Currently, I'm getting Auburn. I'm also hearing Ryan Davis has shifted toward Auburn as well. Holland to Auburn. I still feel good about Ivey and Cece to Florida though.

Crazy stuff. I think we get Ivey and Jefferson also. I hope people don't freak if we miss on Cowart and Holland early tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.