Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
GatorJ;n167462 said:
My wife would be miserable as hell if I told everyone on this MB that she's miserable. I'm just sayin'...

FIFY ;)

My wife wouldn't understand what a message board is. That, and she's naturally wired to be happy all the time just about....except when I screw up. :D

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The talking heads are sure pushing the Muschamp vs UF narrative for signing day.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n167495 said:
Crazy stuff. I think we get Ivey and Jefferson also. I hope people don't freak if we miss on Cowart and Holland early tomorrow.

It may be a really tough morning if we miss on Cowart, Holland and Davis in succession. But then it could pick back up with Ivey at 11:30, Cronkrite at 1:15pm and Cece at 2:30. One guy that could blunt the sting of missing on Cowart, Davis and Holland is Antonio Calloway at 9:10am. It's between us and FSU for him.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
What else is there for them to push? They don't know anything more than we do and they have to fill airtime and web clicks, so yeah, that's one of the few things they can talk about. And, it's valid.

/restrains self from another WM bashing.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just tell my wife to make :popcorn:cause Mac is reeling 'em in!

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n167503 said:
It may be a really tough morning if we miss on Cowart, Holland and Davis in succession. But then it could pick back up with Ivey at 11:30, Cronkrite at 1:15pm and Cece at 2:30. One guy that could blunt the sting of missing on Cowart, Davis and Holland is Antonio Calloway at 9:10am. It's between us and FSU for him.

I think we get Callaway.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n167478 said:
Based on your admitted conquest of the "6", I believe your entire judgement of "beautiful" is skewed and therefore invalid.

A 20+ year old anecdote of your weekend adventures with trailer trash girls--while likely very fun, and fortunately seemingly without any long term consequence-- is simply not sufficient in this matter.

:fingertap:

Yeah. Because I was the only college freshman who ever went home with a 10 and woke up with.....well.... less than a 10. And I am thankful that there were no long term negative consequences (other then setting expectations so high, no future man could meet it...poor fellows). Today I am a father and have lots of beautiful children with my beautiful wife. And she is a 10! In beauty yes but also in so many other ways.

But I see your point. I have unwound my entire argument by my own admission. :weep:

FWIW, I have been there while sober. Hell, I spent an entire week there as a HS kid. They had the Pat Dye Kicking Camp for place kickers and punters I attended the summer before my senior year.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm betting dub has stock in Orville Redenbacher.

Have his wife make extra. Tomorrow's gonna be a ride, good or bad.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n167495 said:
Crazy stuff. I think we get Ivey and Jefferson also. I hope people don't freak if we miss on Cowart and Holland early tomorrow.

WE WILL SHUT THIS PLACE DOWN IF THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!

:eek:hnoes2::eek:hnoes2::eek:hnoes2:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
4-star DE Price Tega commits to Auburn. Hmm, could affect Cece and/or Cowart's decision if they're truly undecided at this point (Cowart very well may be). I doubt Auburn lands all three highly rated DE's, Tega, Cowart and Cece.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;n167500 said:
FIFY ;)

My wife wouldn't understand what a message board is. That, and she's naturally wired to be happy all the time just about....except when I screw up. :D

So the poor dear is rarely happen then, huh?

GatorFin

Jul 24, 2014
The Original DC;n167528 said:
4-star DE Price Tega commits to Auburn. Hmm, could affect Cece and/or Cowart's decision if they're truly undecided at this point (Cowart very well may be). I doubt Auburn lands all three highly rated DE's, Tega, Cowart and Cece.

I think cece has had aub out for a while. It's really ole miss, bama and us. I think it's down to Ole miss and us really

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
I read on a AU board that Cowart recruited Cain and that other Clemson recruit to visit AU last week because they were Tampa buddies.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n167503 said:
There is no way Holland signs with UF and we should just put him out of our minds now so there aren't a bunch of we missed on Holland stuff. He is going to sign with Auburn. Seems the internet is really buzzing about Cowart and Davis to Auburn but both have pretty much shut down their communication publicly so not sure how accurate anything is right now.

I believe for sure Cece and Ivey will sign with UF...thought Davis for sure too but who knows. Cowart seems 50/50 and changing every hour

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;167486 said:
You just did.

I'm facebooking her as we speak. Searching Facebook for Mrs. Gator J.

Soon to be Ms. GatorJ.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well I hope it wasn't something I said.

EDIT: That is, of course, assuming you were joking within the context of our banter. Don't mean to make light of it if otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.