I don't like the doom and gloomers getting a free pass. :headshake:

tantrum.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n167186 said:
When have I thrown rotten tomatoes? I've said two things:
I told one poster that it's important that recruits go ahead and commit for us and not wait until NSD because we need to lure the bigger recruits by showing them they will be surrounded by talent. Momentum is important. What is truly ironic is now that we have gotten momentum, you are for some reason targeting me (the guy who said it was exactly what we needed if we were going to be successful) in my face. Pretty dumb.
Second, I've questioned why the sheep feel the need to be happy and excited over project players when this is a class that we need proven players.

Next

Next to Law you have been the most negative guy on here. Except for some damn crazy reason, Law amuses me. That negative bastard has grown on me! I was simply pointing out....meh...screw it. You're right. Pat Dooley sucks.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Now we're arguing about arguing. When's the next announcement?:suicide:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gator Fever;n167220 said:
1 or 2 maybe? I might be wrong on that however.

Number wise, more than that but maybe just under half. Noise wise, they were legion.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n167214 said:
You weren't paying close attention.

This.

It's kind of funny watching the doomers and their apologists slink toward the exits with the small trickle of good news we've received. I suspect this might turn into a stampede if we sign Cowart, CeCe, Ivey, et. al. tomorrow.

Own it, boys.

Dec 10, 2014
Alagator;n167218 said:
Next to Law you have been the most negative guy on here. Except for some damn crazy reason, Law amuses me. That negative bastard has grown on me! I was simply pointing out....meh...screw it. You're right. Pat Dooley sucks.

That's all I've ever wanted to hear from anybody on this board

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Here's the problem...recruiting was in the ****ter. It was a fact. I haven't said a bad word about our new staff. I've blamed Muschamp for the garbage we are enduring and have been.

Does anyone disagree that Muschamp sucks? Is that even a point of contention? Good for Coach Mac he is washing the stench of our former POS coach off the program. It is great to see. We still need a lot of help at a lot of positions.

The problem with the pumpers is that they feel the need to PERSONALLY attack others while the negative nellies are usually pointing out observations...Muschamp sucks, recruiting sucks(great job Coach Mac on getting momentum btw), etc.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n167199 said:
So if we do good, we can't say anything because it is Florida. But if we do bad, we can complain about it?

Huh? AWESOME JOB COACH MAC!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!!

Of course you can say we are doing WELL. Who said you couldn't?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n167228 said:
Huh? AWESOME JOB COACH MAC!!! KEEP IT GOING!!!!!

Of course you can say we are doing WELL. Who said you couldn't?

No one said we couldn't. I was just confused a bit from Fever's post and was asking for clarification. He clarified and I let it be.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
:zzzzz:

Enough. Get back to recruiting or I'll just lock this up and we can talk about nothing.

Dec 10, 2014
oxrageous;n167231 said:

Enough. Get back to recruiting or I'll just lock this up and we can talk about nothing.

Does anybody have the times for our targets tomorrow? If we just ended up with Ivey and St. Louis and maybe another random OL would ppl consider this a "win" for Coach Mac?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n167231 said:

You mean like almost every other thread...

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
PatDooleySucks;n167233 said:
Does anybody have the times for our targets tomorrow? If we just ended up with Ivey and St. Louis and maybe another random OL would ppl consider this a "win" for Coach Mac?
I posted it like two days ago, so it's probably 6 recrtuiting threads back now

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
  • (9:10 am) Byron Cowart, DE, Five-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (10:10 am) Jeffery Holland, LB, Four-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (11:35 am) Martez Ivey, OT, Five-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (2:05 pm) CeCe Jefferson, DE, Five-star (considering Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, LSU)
I think Davis is somewhere around 9:30 as well

Dec 10, 2014
Ray Finkle;n167239 said:
  • (9:10 am) Byron Cowart, DE, Five-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (10:10 am) Jeffery Holland, LB, Four-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (11:35 am) Martez Ivey, OT, Five-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (2:05 pm) CeCe Jefferson, DE, Five-star (considering Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, LSU)
I think Davis is somewhere around 9:30 as well

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.