ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n167239 said:
  • (9:00 am) Antonio Calloway - WR
  • (9:10 am) Byron Cowart, DE, Five-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (10:00 am) Ryan Davis WR
  • (10:10 am) Jeffery Holland, LB, Four-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (11:35 am) Martez Ivey, OT, Five-star (considering Auburn, Florida)
  • (2:05 pm) CeCe Jefferson, DE, Five-star (considering Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, LSU)
  • (2:30 pm) Jordan Conkrite, RB
I think Davis is somewhere around 9:30 as well

Added some for ya based on what I have seen..

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we can get either Cowart or Jefferson plus Ivey that will be real good.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
oxrageous;n167231 said:
:zzzzz:

Enough. Get back to recruiting or I'll just lock this up and we can talk about nothing.

The irony is that having nothing (no recruiting news, no WR news) to talk about is what led to the bickering.

If we lose this thread, and continue to bicker, maybe we should have some constructive bickering threads. May I propose:

* Who should be banned next and why (poll required after 3 days discussion, winner banned within 24 hrs for at least a week).

* List all the things WM did to screw us so we have a list of what JMac should be fired immediately if he does them (no duplication of reasons, only reply if you have something new to add). Thread is locked and burned by Spring Game and nobody can bad mouth WM thereafter - you had your say, let's move on.

* Best avatar contest. Winner's title changed to Peacock and he is forced to post only in they royal "We".

* 2016 recruiting thread - Ox says we can't argue about 2015 anymore, let's get an early start on next years bitchfest, er uh I mean, class.

I'll come up with more if needed.

===========================================

To not cause the threads closure with my smart ass remarks, I'll get back on topic.

I'm feeling good enough where JMac has us at this point to have confidence in our future. Even if we get no more commits (not likely) we'll survive next season and be able to bring in a bigger-better class. We'll get some more this year, I'm sure, and it only gets better - that's just thinking of freshman and not considering any JuCo's to fill gaps. We'll be okay this year, and better next year. JMac and his staff is not a concern of mine, not that they have been to this point. I think they've done very well with the limited time they've had. I am excited about what the possibilities are for tomorrow.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Ray Finkle;n167239 said:
  • (2:05 pm) CeCe Jefferson, DE, Five-star (considering Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Ole Miss, LSU)

Don't forget that Boulware announces today at 5
4_914082.jpg
Quarvez Boulware

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
I had the worst headache this morning from looking at my phone's screen all night...but it was worth it! :yes:

Has anybody heard anything new regarding Francois? I want this dude too! I'm getting greedy now.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n167239 said:
  • (10:10 am) Jeffery Holland, LB, Four-star (considering Auburn)
  • (11:35 am) Martez Ivey, OT, Five-star (considering Florida)
  • (2:05 pm) CeCe Jefferson, DE, Five-star (considering Florida)
Fixed

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n167239 said:

Ryan Davis at 10am, Cronkrite at 2:15pm, Boulware at 5pm. They have them spread out nicely throughout the day for us. Here's the latest list of times that I've seen:

https://www.rivals.com/content.asp?C...2400&PT=4&PR=2

Dec 10, 2014
TLB;n167249 said:
* 2016 recruiting thread - Ox says we can't argue about 2015 anymore, let's get an early start on next years bitchfest, er uh I mean, class.

I'll come up with more if needed.

We did have a '16 decommitment yesterday

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Yeh, Boulware is a Terp according to Mr. Clutchlikmj. But, I cant find his tweet anymore so maybe that means something?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
TNgator20;n167252 said:
I had the worst headache this morning from looking at my phone's screen all night...but it was worth it! :yes:

Has anybody heard anything new regarding Francois? I want this dude too! I'm getting greedy now.

Nothing really - just random Twitter stuff - FSU seems to think the other QB leaving means he will stay with them.

"Source says Deondre Francois is on the fence about FSU/FL and that there's more to the de-committing on Twitter story"

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So just one player is announcing today?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sounds like a sticky slider candidate.

Ox can make a thread, lock it with a link back to the current recruiting thread for discussion, just leave it sticky-sliding for the next 2 days as needed and unstick after NSD.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I may have created some confusion a couple of pages back on when Boulware is committing. I've seen him listed as 5pm today and 5pm tomorrow, so I'm not 100% certain which is accurate at this point. Sorry bout' that.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Gator Fever;n167265 said:
Nothing really - just random Twitter stuff - FSU seems to think the other QB leaving means he will stay with them.

"Source says Deondre Francois is on the fence about FSU/FL and that there's more to the de-committing on Twitter story"

Thanks Gator Fever. That would be epic if the criminoles lost both of their qbs.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
oxrageous;n167231 said:
:zzzzz:

Enough. Get back to recruiting or I'll just lock this up and we can talk about nothing.

Not telling you how to run your business, but the bickering is creating traffic and generating exchanges and conversation on your site. I don't think it's out of hand. I would just ask that moderation is even handed.

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
The Original DC;n167268 said:
I may have created some confusion a couple of pages back on when Boulware is committing. I've seen him listed as 5pm today and 5pm tomorrow, so I'm not 100% certain which is accurate at this point. Sorry bout' that.

Today [h=3]Decision Day: Friendship Collegiate's Quarvez Boulware to commit live on FOX 5[/h]
Posted: Feb 02, 2015 5:45 PM EST Updated: Feb 02, 2015 5:55 PM EST By MyFoxDC.com Web Producer Connect

[h=6] [/h]

One day before National Signing Day, Friendship Collegiate Academy offensive guard Quarvez Boulware will make his college choice live on FOX 5!

Boulware has narrowed his options to three big schools: Maryland, Florida, and Wake Forest. He'll make his decision known during FOX 5 News at 5 on Tuesday. (click here for a link to watch live as it happens)

Where do YOU think Boulware should go? Tweet us @fox5newsdc and use #Maryland, #Florida, or #WakeForest to chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.