Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #13

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlliniGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm thoroughly enjoying all of this nonsense now that we locked up Ivey. At this point, any additions to the class are icing on the cake.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@YahooForde: Talked to Armwood coach Sean Callahan. Byron Cowart brought In Signed letters for both Auburn and Florida, said only wanted to verbal today

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Per reports at CeCes event CeCe was leaning Auburn. Baker county is very pro Gator and McClenny has shut the town down and is having a huge bbq and event for CeCes announcement.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
IlliniGator;n169399 said:
I'm thoroughly enjoying all of this nonsense now that we locked up Ivey. At this point, any additions to the class are icing on the cake.

^ This.

An aside: perusing our commit list, I see we are pretty well represented in the southeast portion of the state - Miami, WPB, Ft. Lauderdale. I don't know if this is Shannon's doings or not - but it definitely bodes well for the future. That area is a goldmine for talent and we need to be tapped in. Looks like we are.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Gatorbreath;n169420 said:
An aside: perusing our commit list, I see we are pretty well represented in the southeast portion of the state - Miami, WPB, Ft. Lauderdale. I don't know if this is Shannon's doings or not - but it definitely bodes well for the future. That area is a goldmine for talent and we need to be tapped in. Looks like we are.

I noticed that too. Miami commits flipping elsewhere (not just us), and non-UM commits from SoFla are looking elsewhere. With Shannon we should be looking good recruiting there in coming years. Al Golden and the UM fans must be going nuts.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AschoffESPN: Yep, this has happened RT @cowartsloi: Its so hot in this fax machine. #WillSomeoneHitSendAlready? #WarEagle #GoGators

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Rumors being reported that Florida is now persuing Cowart's coach for the open WR coach position at Florida.

Please don't take that seriously.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n169320 said:
Meanwhile, Javarius Davis to Auburn. Dammit.

Seems like every recruit we're after is down to us and Auburn. And they're all picking Auburn. I know it isn't the reality...just what it feels like...

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@rivalsmike: Hearing Byron Cowart is back at his school, maybe letter will finally be faxed in soon. We'll see. #RivalsNSD #NSD2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.