Status
Not open for further replies.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
great a LB, Rayshad Jackson. another LB, a few more OL and the class will be a success for filling needs, also let's get that QB from New Mexico, we have the scholly

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n168951 said:
How well do you think UF would have done without Tebow and Harvin? Bammer without Richardson ad Ingram.

If Muscahmp was their head coach? I'll let you answer that. Then tell me what's more important; coaching or recruiting?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing shocking at this point.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n168958 said:
So how does everyone feel about NSD so far?

Glad you asked.

I am a bit disappointed in the day itself - but extremely pumped about the future. And with Ivey, Buchanan and Walter Cronkrite, the day could still end up being very good.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I'm just thankful guys still want to be Gators. After the last 4 years it could be much much worse.

Dec 10, 2014
CapitalGator02;n168931 said:
TO DCGator, I don't know, maybe don't take recruiting so seriously? It comes down to coaching and if Mac can turn this team around, I assure you that we will be back in the top 5 recruiting classes for years to come. Not sure why anybody was expecting much from this class in the first place.

It doesn't come down to an indoor practice facility? I think people were expecting a lot because we broke ground on a IPF and that was supposed to equate to a top five class.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n168954 said:
Thanks, because recruiting isn't a big deal, right? Our new coach says "recruit or die," maybe he shouldn't take it so seriously either? Do you mind if we land Ivey, Buchanan or Cece? May I hope that we do? May I be disappointed if we dont? Let me know how you'd like me to proceed, I'm new at this.

Exactly

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
CapitalGator02;n168960 said:
If Muscahmp was their head coach? I'll let you answer that. Then tell me what's more important; coaching or recruiting?
Its true, if you have a championncoach like Meyer it matters. If you hire a coach who was 22-16 you know whats coming.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think those that don't want to see recruiting taken seriously (perhaps even too seriously) shouldn't be involved in this thread. Just close it out and go about your day. I still don't understand why people that are around for years are still surprised by the tone of fan message boards.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
In all seriousness, for the buttoned-up, everybody chill, don't worry, it's all good, we'll be fine crowd, with the loss of St Louis, now Ivey and Buchanan are MUST GETS or we'll be searching for walk-on o-linemen. You might wanna lose the holier-than-thou attitude and start pulling some serious Gator mojo towards landing these two.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I enjoy the entertainment that the recruiting thread brings. Just wish the entertainment was caused by positive news.

Dec 10, 2014
WobbleGator;n168958 said:
So how does everyone feel about NSD so far?

Pretty much as expected. Would like to have gotten Davis. Losing Horton sucked but Calloway was a nice get. We are where any reasonable person thought we should be. Was really hoping for St. Louis. The big news will obviously be in 15 minutes. That's when things could go from as expected to negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator