Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Gatoravatara;n171310 said:
Can you just give us a short synopsis about what he said without us having to subscribe to Dooley, pretty please.

here's my take on the bottom line and if someone wants to interpret differently, please do: Pat did not get a good vibe from him, said in effect he talks out his rear.

Like I said, initial reaction from Sun audience was that Pat was feeling butt hurt for not getting the respect he felt was his due. My position is that time will tell when it comes to this coach's character.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
LongTooth;n171319 said:
here's my take on the bottom line and if someone wants to interpret differently, please do: Pat did not get a good vibe from him, said in effect he talks out his rear.

Like I said, initial reaction from Sun audience was that Pat was feeling butt hurt for not getting the respect he felt was his due. My position is that time will tell when it comes to this coach's character.

And people think recruits are entitled.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n171313 said:
Anyone else notice that CeCe calls his dad Leo? I've never called my dad by his first name, and I'm sure I did, I'd promptly be put in my place. Sounds like a dad who doesn't have his son's respect and there may be good reason.
yeah and made some comment yesterday and Leo takes care of Leo...interesting...

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
LagoonGator68;n171305 said:
WTF sense does that statement make?

Wow goon, focus man :hehehe:...means no matter what dad does he ain't changing his committment

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I think OX is responsible for all of this. 177 users on line. :)

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n171318 said:
I have a friend that calls his dad by his first name and he respects the hell out him

Wobs, I think you are the exception to a lot of rules.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n171342 said:
Wobs, I think you are the exception to a lot of rules.

No, I call my father "dad". I would never call him by his first name. I was just pointing out that a son calling his dad by his first name does not mean he doesn't respect his father.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Since this entire thread is now about Jefferson I'm going to close it so we can focus on one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.