Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggator6

Oct 2, 2014
Gatorbreath;n169721 said:
Where are you getting this from? Rivals says it's in.

It's not posted on the UF site.. so not official. They're posting as soon as LOI is received - and Coach Mac welcomes them on twitter.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Amazing job by this coaching staff to pull together this type of class after what they were left with and with the former HC going to a rival school... WOW... future is bright!

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
this was a much more fun NSD that anything under muchamp as we actually added supprises the day of instead of getting spurned

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
At this point, who hasn't signed that we've got our sights set on?

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Wonderful day, exceeded my expectations, and I've seen it mentioned before that that QB from New Mexico is still out there.

:chomp:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Alagator;n169740 said:
Feels kinda like having your girlfriend cheat on you. But you really love her and would rather have her in your life than out of it. So you learn to live with the disappointment, pain, and betrayal. You convince yourself she won't do it again... She was in a vulnerable place and confused....So you forgive her and take her back... only to have her cheat on you again.

Bro, she was a trailer trash 6, and undoubtedly an auburn fan. Gotta let this one go.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Alagator;n169740 said:
Feels kinda like having your girlfriend cheat on you. But you really love her and would rather have her in your life than out of it. So you learn to live with the disappointment, pain, and betrayal. You convince yourself she won't do it again... She was in a vulnerable place and confused....So you forgive her and take her back... only to have her cheat on you again.
Fortunately, our nsd went very well, and that makes your post the most depressing thing I've read all day

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta be a legit question and not a hint..... @ClutchLikeMJ: Where Iman go?

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Awesome day guys! It would have been perfect IMO with one of the Davis boys and Francois but I am not complaining one bit!

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
biggator6;n169742 said:
It's not posted on the UF site.. so not official. They're posting as soon as LOI is received - and Coach Mac welcomes them on twitter.

Good to know. Thanks.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This staff is going to be ridiculous with a whole year to recruit

klgator

Jul 29, 2014
Big shout out to Daniel Imatorbhebhe and Kalif Jackson who took early entry and didn't get the love today. They are the ones who started the ball rolling! [h=3][/h]

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
bayou gator;n169775 said:
Fortunately, our nsd went very well, and that makes your post the most depressing thing I've read all day

That was out of context. S.FL. said he was over Cowart and didn't want to watch him choose someone else twice. It was an analogy and kind of a joke. Obviously not a very good one. :(

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n169790 said:
This staff is going to be ridiculous with a whole year to recruit

Agree completely. Feels good to be a Gator again. Finally!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Next year I hope this is a rather un-eventful day where we just sit and wait for LOIs to hit the fax... like Bama, FSU, etc... maybe a couple announcements, but for the most part... class set before NSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.