Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #14

Status
Not open for further replies.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
williston_gator;n169660 said:
@ClutchLikeMJ: Chris fisher saying its Auburn.. Regardless what a day for Florida with or without Byron

Yeah, at this stage I'm out on Cowart. Best of luck to him I guess. But I have no desire to see him choose someone else twice in the same day. Would've been great, but we are beyond fine without him.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I see this almost like the Chris Martin story back in 2010. Seemed like his heart was with UF all along, but he ends up picking ND, then signs with Cal, only to transfer to UF like 4 months in. And, shockingly enough, we found out that he was not the best decision maker and was gone within a year.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n169665 said:
He did it! He made a positive post!

Law wrote:
BUCHANNON!!!!!! Commander, Im sexually aroused. Law loves big butts.

Yet, I found it very troubling none the less ...

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n169671 said:
Yeah, at this stage I'm out on Cowart. Best of luck to him I guess. But I have no desire to see him choose someone else twice in the same day. Would've been great, but we are beyond fine without him.

Frankly, we've got Cece and Zuniga who are going to be beasts at DE, and Kei Davis and Ancrum who are going to develop into something good over time as well. Cowart is now dead to me.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Cece's LOI isn't in but I don't suspect anything weird.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This class was a QB and a LB from being perfect when addressing needs id concerned. I'm excited about the guys we got on offense especially. Thanks J-Mac!!!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Law98gator;n169657 said:
BUCHANNON!!!!!! Commander, Im sexually aroused. Law loves big butts.

You go from super negative with name modification, to almost creepy and borderline uncomfortable. For once, I'd love for you to be normal!:dance:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks GatorTag and Williston for all the constant updates throughout all these recruiting threads. :thumbup:

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Chomper says chomp chomp!! Coach Mac chompin' them up!! Amazing job in the wake of that miscreant ChumpDawgDoo, GOOOOOO GATORS!!

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n169715 said:
Cece's LOI isn't in but I don't suspect anything weird.

Where are you getting this from? Rivals says it's in.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@DerekTysonESPN: Just hung up with Byron Cowart: "I'm going to Auburn. Nothing is going to change that." Also noted his fax should be sent in by 4pm.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
Anyone the status of these? They are being reported as "Commited" but not signed.
Tyron Johnson WR
Jordan Colbert OLB
Lester Cotton OG
Brandon Martin WR
Kendrick Norton OG
Kendrell McFadden S

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
247 has us up 46 spots today

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n169671 said:

Feels kinda like having your girlfriend cheat on you. But you really love her and would rather have her in your life than out of it. So you learn to live with the disappointment, pain, and betrayal. You convince yourself she won't do it again... She was in a vulnerable place and confused....So you forgive her and take her back... only to have her cheat on you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.