Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Law98gator;152465 said:
If the guy is deadseat on joining Muschimp's Next Fukkup, more power to him! Chimp was on Saban's staff, and got demoted to position coach when Saban took the NFL job. Chimp was butthurt and left. Great move by Lil Nick. Chimp went to Auburn, promptly started bytching about excessive offense and apparently got The Riverboat Gambler to listen and adopt Mushball. Awbie has a losing season, Gambler gets fired, Chimp moves to Texas. Chimp convinces Texas that offense is to be disdained bc it puts defense in tough position, Brown apparently listens, TEXAS has a losing season, Chimp moves to UF, Mack Brown resigns the next year. Chimp comes to UF, has one winning SEC season in 4 years, destroys offense and roster, gets fired. If they want to join his next trainwreck, wish them luck and move on. There are plenty of kids who want to go to UF.
Well when you put it like that it sounds like he is a really bad coach

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;152465 said:
If the guy is deadseat on joining Muschimp's Next Fukkup, more power to him!

Chimp was on Saban's staff, and got demoted to position coach when Saban took the NFL job. Chimp was butthurt and left. Great move by Lil Nick.

Chimp went to Auburn, promptly started bytching about excessive offense and apparently got The Riverboat Gambler to listen and adopt Mushball. Awbie has a losing season, Gambler gets fired, Chimp moves to Texas.

Chimp convinces Texas that offense is to be disdained bc it puts defense in tough position, Brown apparently listens, TEXAS has a losing season, Chimp moves to UF, Mack Brown resigns the next year.

Chimp comes to UF, has one winning SEC season in 4 years, destroys offense and roster, gets fired.

If they want to join his next trainwreck, wish them luck and move on. There are plenty of kids who want to go to UF.

+ 1 billion

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Get the best we can get, and coach 'em up to 4*, 5*. These players following Muschamp are not going
to get coached up or developed well. I think Muschamp as coach himself is "broken" and will take years
to reconstitute his ability to coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd vote for Ray as Mod if he'd just bring back the tattoo avatar.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Law98gator;152494 said:
I'd vote for Ray as Mod if he'd just bring back the tattoo avatar.
Yeah I set the bar really high with that one. Although the best avi I made was Clawhammer's MJ wearing the "I fought the Law and the Law won" shirt

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Ray Finkle;n152490 said:
Yep. First order of business is more popcorn for the posters and implementing taco Tuesdays
Well hell why didn't you say so, i support you ray as mod and you have my full endorsement. You hear me ox give him the power

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
dubster1;152499 said:
Well hell why didn't you say so, i support you ray as mod and you have my full endorsement. You hear me ox give him the power
:fistbump:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;152497 said:
Yeah I set the bar really high with that one. Although the best avi I made was Clawhammer's MJ wearing the "I fought the Law and the Law won" shirt

That NBA thread was one of the most nauseating, ridiculous threads.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
I deserve some credit for pointing out last night dubsters love for the popcorn eating emoticon. What do I get?

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Gator98MD;n152520 said:
I deserve some credit for pointing out last night dubsters love for the popcorn eating emoticon. What do I get?

Attachments

• conv_1977.gif
    conv_1977.gif
    16.7 KB · Views: 48

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator98MD;n152520 said:

A shot of Jack Daniels.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
MJMGator;n152527 said:
A shot of Jack Daniels.

funny guy, but I'm actually already enjoying a finger or 2 of some fine single malt currently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.