Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It definitely sounds like it's time to move on from cowart. He's just a kid and he's probably feeling pressure from alot of directions. But hopefully this staff will focus on feeling the gaps and getting the plan b guys at that position.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
t-gator;n152534 said:
It definitely sounds like it's time to move on from cowart. He's just a kid and he's probably feeling pressure from alot of directions. But hopefully this staff will focus on feeling the gaps and getting the plan b guys at that position.

So you're saying there's a chance?

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I think some of these guys were always going somewhere else. It seems like the really liked Mr. Midline and wanted to play D for him, but didn't want to play on a team where he also controlled the offense. Now with him as a DC they don't have to worry about him fn up the o. I'm more worried about the oline commits than the D. Get a solid O Line and a good QB and most things will take care of themselves. As much as I loved Fowler and wish he would stay another year for depth there were times were it seemed like he disappeared from games. I would much rather have had Humpries stay another year and for depth purposes Moore despite his training to be a matador. I will laugh my tail off when he leaves in a year or two. Believe it or not there will be an AD stupid enough to hire him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n152497 said:
Yeah I set the bar really high with that one. Although the best avi I made was Clawhammer's MJ wearing the "I fought the Law and the Law won" shirt
Another classic.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
Law98gator;n152465 said:
If the guy is deadseat on joining Muschimp's Next Fukkup, more power to him!

Chimp was on Saban's staff, and got demoted to position coach when Saban took the NFL job. Chimp was butthurt and left. Great move by Lil Nick.

Chimp went to Auburn, promptly started bytching about excessive offense and apparently got The Riverboat Gambler to listen and adopt Mushball. Awbie has a losing season, Gambler gets fired, Chimp moves to Texas.

Chimp convinces Texas that offense is to be disdained bc it puts defense in tough position, Brown apparently listens, TEXAS has a losing season, Chimp moves to UF, Mack Brown resigns the next year.

Chimp comes to UF, has one winning SEC season in 4 years, destroys offense and roster, gets fired.

If they want to join his next trainwreck, wish them luck and move on. There are plenty of kids who want to go to UF.

Words can't express what a great post this is.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Caloosahatchee;n152566 said:
Originally posted by Law98gator View Post
If the guy is deadseat on joining Muschimp's Next Fukkup, more power to him!

Chimp was on Saban's staff, and got demoted to position coach when Saban took the NFL job. Chimp was butthurt and left. Great move by Lil Nick.

Chimp went to Auburn, promptly started bytching about excessive offense and apparently got The Riverboat Gambler to listen and adopt Mushball. Awbie has a losing season, Gambler gets fired, Chimp moves to Texas.

Chimp convinces Texas that offense is to be disdained bc it puts defense in tough position, Brown apparently listens, TEXAS has a losing season, Chimp moves to UF, Mack Brown resigns the next year.

Chimp comes to UF, has one winning SEC season in 4 years, destroys offense and roster, gets fired.

If they want to join his next trainwreck, wish them luck and move on. There are plenty of kids who want to go to UF.

Words can't express what a great post this is.

But, I'll try. Dead-on. Accurate. Insightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator