Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
NavetG8r;n153383 said:
Color me skeptical. Over the past few days we've been hitting up other DEs, I'd say our coaches know more about this than we do.
I'm still sticking with my NSD theory. If they can go on a visit like they just had at Auburn and not succumb to the pressure or excitement is good. I think their minds are made up and have been for a while. They're sticking with their plan. (Whatever it is) I think ever day that goes by without them committing somewhere else is good for us.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
t-gator;n153398 said:
This is probably not good news bro

Cheer up T- Rebuilding the roster is going to take time. Bama was down for several years before Saban came along. Seasons, cycles, ebb and flow ~ Gators will win again.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
That would be a d*ck move by Ce Ce especially with all of the gator love and gator gear he is always representing. Doing all the chomping and crap for supposedly his dream school. That would be a big kick in the bag in my opinion.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n153383 said:
Color me skeptical. Over the past few days we've been hitting up other DEs, I'd say our coaches know more about this than we do.

I agree! I have a lot of catching up to do, but, from what I have heard and read (from a few legit analyst) I would put my money of them going to Auburn, right now. Collins is making up a lot of ground, but, I think it's a little too late for him to overcome the relationships those guys have formed with other coaches. I don't know how much to read in to another nugget of info, but, it wouldn't surprise me - Matt Jones hasn't helped us with Cowart and Ivey. He's been somewhat negative about things. Muschamp used him to help pull those guys in, before Muschamp fell off the cliff, so, they have formed a pretty tight bond.

I believe eve things will start to clear up in a few days. If the coaching staff believe those guys are going elsewhere, they will make it known that they are focused on some other recruits and hope to catch the attention of some other recruits who dropped UF because they didn't want to compete with those guys for playing time. It's going to be interesting to see how Coach Mac ski deeds in pulling in other guys, who haven't been in the picture.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like it's going to be auburn for those guys

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
williston_gator;n153406 said:
Umm....yeah. @InsideTheGators: Five-star defensive end Byron Cowart talks about his weekend visit to Auburn and what he has coming up #Gators https://shar.es/1bcqgd
That "family" Cowart is talking about hasn't even moved to Auburn yet. They were his "Family" at UF a few weeks ago and they're still carpet bagging from Florida.

What are they going to "change around" at Auburn. Florida's is the one about to change the whole program around

"You need some guys to go with you to change the whole program around."

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
Call me crazy, but it sort of feels like a small ripple of momentum and 'good news' is building. Feels like we are going to snare a couple of offensive weapons....just maybe Ryan Davis and 'double A' Lewis will bring it to Gainesville.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I'd be willing to bet money that cece, cowart and Holland go to Auburn.

We we will be getting Scarlett, Davis, and Ivey as big recruits.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
GatorJay26;n153432 said:
I'd be willing to bet money that cece, cowart and Holland go to Auburn.

We we will be getting Scarlett, Davis, and Ivey as big recruits.
FTR. I'd take that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.