Not open for further replies.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n156775 said:
I knew we had a shot with both I was just wondering if they're friends or they just happen to be 2 running backs considering us and Miami. Spivey said on the radio yesterday that conkrite might commit this weekend

Don't forget about Jason Lewis, the Arizona St commit who visited last weekend and from all reports, loved it. He immediately shut down his recruitment after the visit to UF and stopped taking questions, doing interviews, shut down his Twitter, etc. He's yet another one we'll be watching on signing day.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n156783 said:
Don't forget about Jason Lewis, the Arizona St commit who visited last weekend and from all reports, loved it. He immediately shut down his recruitment after the visit to UF and stopped taking questions, doing interviews, shut down his Twitter, etc. He's yet another one we'll be watching on signing day.
Yea, I like him too. He's going to be load to bring down where ever he ends up

ShadowGator

Broken
Oct 24, 2014
Jaason Lewis is a must get in my eyes... big bashing back akin to the typical Alabama running backs of recent years, or Fournette at LSU. When you need yards to win the game, you need a back like Lewis.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
The Original DC;n156783 said:

I really like this guy Lewis, and hope he'd consider us. But two problems exist... first, would he come without Ivey or more OL commits?...the other, you misspelled his name its Jaason. Hope he doesn't mind that.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Atlgator12;n156764 said:
I read this board everyday and figured I would post. Isn't Cronkite a rb/ath or am I getting him mixed up?
Welcome Aboard! Post more often, but get an image on before Ox finds you roaming the streets nekked.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp should never again be given the HC command of any college's program.
I wouldn't be surprised if he's "gun-shy" on that and stays a DC and a poor one at that.
Let's watch Auburn and see.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We found out a lot about Meyer after he left ~ It will probably be the same with Muschamp ~ Some issues have already come to light, such as trash talking UF to recruits.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bullag8r;n156835 said:
We found out a lot about Meyer after he left ~ It will probably be the same with Muschamp ~ Some issues have already come to light, such as trash talking UF to recruits.

Issues came to light while he was here. It just took some longer than others to realize it.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n156774 said:
I can't recall a signing day where we'll be watching and hoping for this many guys with this many unknowns. There are 12-15 recruits who could commit or flip to us. I can't recall more than 3 or 4 we were watching in years past.

That's because we usually only have 3 or 4 open slots at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator