Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Not putting a lot of stock in the "package deal" scenario. Wonder what the parental units think of that? I would expect they would be more concerned about what is best for their own son as opposed to some pact he's made with two other buddies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I doubt it, but I hope he's trolling AU.

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
The Original DC;n156214 said:
Feel like puking? If not, this should do it:

@cecejeferson7: Warrrrrr Eagleeeee! http://t.co/m7KxR4jOL0

I continue to say that no one knows their final destination at this point in time. How is that any different that what Cook and Lane were doing last year while pretending to be Gator commits?

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On a brighter note, I think Ryan Davis may be ready to pull the trigger for us. Nothing but good vibes coming from him. He's a big time WR and arguably more important than any of the defensive guys.

@ZachAbolverdi: WR Ryan Davis gets in-home visit from @CoachDNuss and @CoachKCal RT @thaRD5: 🐊😈 http://t.co/3rdVDwnu3b

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The hiring of Will Muschamp has turned into one of the biggest disasters in the history of the football program. We hired a turd who took the program to unthinkable depths, gave him extensions, kept him a year too long, and now have him taking recruits from the school he destroyed - while paying him millions to do so. He must be laughing his ass off.

Honestly, it was such a foul-up and was botched so badly right down the line by Foley it should cost him his job. This went well beyond a hiring "mistake". Foley could not have handled the situation worse and it's effects are going to be felt for a long time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n156214 said:
Feel like puking? If not, this should do it:

@cecejeferson7: Warrrrrr Eagleeeee! http://t.co/m7KxR4jOL0

they're just trolling. I guy called the radio today saying he knew cece 's cousin and those boys are trolling

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;156220 said:
The hiring of Will Muschamp has turned into one of the biggest disasters in the history of the football program. We hired a turd who took the program to unthinkable depths, gave him extensions, kept him a year too long, and now have him taking recruits from the school he destroyed - while paying him millions to do so. He must be laughing his ass off.

Honestly, it was such a foul-up and was botched so badly right down the line by Foley it should cost him his job. This went well beyond a hiring "mistake". Foley could not have handled the situation worse and it's effects are going to be felt for a long time.

And he's a Dwag to boot. I think it was his intention to sink our program from the beginning. I think he and other leg humpers get together and toast their brilliant plan and flawless execution in flushing our program down the Shïtter.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
One thing I'm learning is these kids are going to go back and forth. We may miss on some of these guys but I'm starting think this class may reach 20 or so commits. It may not be as bad as I had been thinking. I listened to Andrew Spivey on the radio and have been listening to Bob Redman' s podcast. It's we're sitting good with alot more recruit than I realized.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Exactly what I was saying before. They just visited Auburn 4 days ago and Malzahn & Co. are already back in their houses. Yet we haven't seen them since an in home on the 15th and have not been in home with CeCe yet.

They're Gators or McElwain's an idiot.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n156220 said:

I can't imagine what Foley must be thinking right now, surely he never imagined we'd be -3 in recruiting since the new staff took over. He knows what an awful state the program is in right now which is why he's suddenly throwing around major dollars to help make things right. Some folks think this recruiting state is simply "business as usual" for a coaching change, but it's not.

His legacy as the best in the biz rides on Mac's success. He got himself in this position with what turned out to be a horrible hire in Muschamp.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n156241 said:
I can't imagine what Foley must be thinking right now, surely he never imagined we'd be -3 in recruiting since the new staff took over. He knows what an awful state the program is in right now which is why he's suddenly throwing around major dollars to help make things right. Some folks think this recruiting state is simply "business as usual" for a coaching change, but it's not.

His legacy as the best in the biz rides on Mac's success. He got himself in this position with what turned out to be a horrible hire in Muschamp.
I didn't like the Muschamp hire but I understood it. What I didn't understand was the commitment to him. Watching a coach get a huge buyout WHILE recruiting against the school he destroyed is something that I can't even stomach at this point. Are you freaking trying to tell me they couldn't have kept him from taking an SEC job? The contract situation blows my mind. Muschamp's agent had Jeremy Foley for lunch.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I really hope Muschamp does something to breach any agreement we had with him so we can sue his ****ty ass

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@LukeStampini: OT Riley Daniel says Florida offered today and he may visit later this month. (VIP) http://t.co/RtsUtgQKI8 via @247Sports #Gators

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Florida offered OL Riley Daniel today. Daniel is a 6-6, 310-pound lineman that plans to visit Florida on January 30th.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
oxrageous;n156243 said:
I didn't like the Muschamp hire but I understood it. What I didn't understand was the commitment to him. Watching a coach get a huge buyout WHILE recruiting against the school he destroyed is something that I can't even stomach at this point. Are you freaking trying to tell me they couldn't have kept him from taking an SEC job? The contract situation blows my mind. Muschamp's agent had Jeremy Foley for lunch.

He probably promised him wouldn't take a SEC job, as he was certain he would get another HC gig, and Foley being so trusting and in love with him decided to believe him and not put it in. How's that high character working out for him now. Wouldn't surprise me if he promised to stay away from any recruit he had contact with here as well.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Ryan Davis
AllThingsUF retweeted
SeminoleHater15 ‏@josh_holdbrooks Jan 20
@jw_aub @thaRD5
1f40a.png
1f4af.png
#Gatornation

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n156243 said:

Really can't argue or defend Foley on any of that. I can say he has had an incredibly good career with Muschamp being his signature colassal f up. I'll also say that I do not think he's the type of man who sits back and takes it. Something tells me he'll get his vengeance with Muschamp somehow, someway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.