Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
WinterGarden Gator;n158545 said:
Uhhhh.....anyone else think this could be amazing news!? I am all in on this guy. I'm actually on 75N now...just passing Micanopy. I will close this guy coach. Give me one shot!!! LOL. But seriously, I really want him. (creepy?)
Until someone commits... I doubt anyone thinks anything is amazing news, we are borderline :couch:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Im damn tired of hearing that we lost another recruit to Vandy, Kintucky, or UCF.

We needed a homerrun hire...... And Foley bunted like usual. We needed a guy with instant credibility and ability to recruit. We hired a career position coach with a Muschamplike 22-16 record in the damn mountain conference.

Fooley needs another twitter session to tell us how great he is.

We are in a damn deep hole to begin with. The echo of this recruiting flop will kill us for 3-4 years.

The whole damn AD office needs to be cleaned out. Anyone involved with the coaching contracts, decisionnto retain that idiot, or on the search committee. Gone.

We are a damn laughinstock. Its the late 70s again.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
GatorTAG;n158543 said:
On Twitter I follow just about every sports reporter that covers the University of Florida and the south east . Also just about every major recruting agency and recruitnik in the south east. My Twitter feed is filled with commitment announcements right now. Guys are commiting to just about every SEC school or southern school right now. Their are kids from Florida annoucing to places like Maryland, Rutgers, GT, UVA, PSU, NCST, WVU etc...

UF and McElwain? Crickets.

This should be at the very least classified as strange. Nevertheless, I remain optimistic.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Law98gator;n158549 said:
We needed a homerrun hire...... And Foley bunted like usual.

He needs another twitter session to tell us how great he is.

but,,but he's the best gymnastics, womens volleyball,womens softball,etc ad in america

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
WinterGarden Gator;n158552 said:
This should be at the very least classified as strange. Nevertheless, I remain optimistic.
That's the thing, It is strange. So strange I'm very optimistic. Maybe delusional, but optimistic.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
GatorTAG;n158556 said:
That's the thing, It is strange. So strange I'm very optimistic. Maybe delusional, but optimistic.

Well I hope I'm not delusional. But it's more fun to be excited and hopeful up until Feb. 4. After this, I could be susceptible to a major attitude change.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is getting GD ridiculous. Jeremiah Dinson, the CB committed to Kentucky, visited us last week and, crickets. Visits Auburn this weekend and names them his new leader. Mike Horton, one of our o-line commits seems ready to flip to Tennessee, unless changing his profile picture to himself wearing a UT jersey is a good sign for us.

This 1pm announcement thing better be about five guys committing to us, not some announcement about an upgrade to the student library or something.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Jackson is a 2 star LB
[h=1]RAYSHAD JACKSON[/h]

[h=4]Rivals Rating2 stars[/h]
NO RATINGNO RATINGNO RATING

RANKINGS
POSITION NATIONAL STATE
Rivals Rating5.3About
RAYSHADJACKSON150.JPG
View Photo Gallery (2) Add to Favorites

Outside linebacker
Miami, Florida
Miami Norland
View Map
  • Ht:6'1"
  • Wt:205 lbs
  • 40:4.58 secs
  • Bench Max:315
  • Squat Max:500
  • Vertical:33 inches
  • Class:2015 (High School)

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Law98gator;n158549 said:
We needed a homerrun hire...... And Foley bunted like usual.

He needs another twitter session to tell us how great he is.

The whole damn AD office needs to be cleaned out. Anyone involved with the coaching contracts, decisionnto retain that idiot, or on the search committee. Gone.

We are a damn laughinstock. Its the late 70s again.

preach it!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, it's a commit. That's movement in the right direction.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
The Original DC;n158563 said:
This is getting GD ridiculous. Jeremiah Dinson, the CB committed to Kentucky, visited us last week and, crickets. Visits Auburn this weekend and names them his new leader. Mike Horton, one of our o-line commits seems ready to flip to Tennessee, unless changing his profile picture to himself wearing a UT jersey is a good sign for us.

This 1pm announcement thing better be about five guys committing to us, not some announcement about an upgrade to the student library or something.

:eek:hnoes2:

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
The Original DC;n158563 said:

now thats funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member