Recruiting Official recruiting thread for the stretch run #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
alcoholica;n160197 said:
He used to be very outgoing about recruiting. New articles all the time and posting contacts with recruits on twitter. But I'm afraid he's been around Pat and Robbie too much. He's extremely behind not only the major recruiting outlets but even some recruiting fans. But what's turned me off to him lately is that he has begun arguing with other posters. The latest was when he said he had sources saying that the FSU QB commit was going to stick with FSU. Someone questioned him about it and quoted another post from twitter. Zach got argumentative and took a personal tone. It's not like his sources are that accurate to way take it so personal.

thanks! it would seem that ole zack is catching up to chumpo! in the hate column

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
So Steven Clark is on the radar for this week as a possible commit? Anyone have a favorite for this weekend? Are there any recruits likely to commit after/during this weekend's visit? Throw me a bone....

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Crucial;n160194 said:
I don't get behind the times
I'm stayin on my ryhmes
Now yo lady friend playa that's what I'd get behind.
And out of curiousity,
What you fools want from me?
We'll all be Gata Chompin on NSD.
So the difference you see,
Is I'll be sippin Hennessy.
While 02 will be chugging like his ass in Tennessee.
My final wish to you,
Benji, 02, and crew,
Fav and click my links cause that's how I pay for school

:lmao:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;n160209 said:
So Throw me a bone....

Again...

Thats-What-She-Said-Michael-Scott-On-The-Office.gif

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n160197 said:
He used to be very outgoing about recruiting. New articles all the time and posting contacts with recruits on twitter. But I'm afraid he's been around Pat and Robbie too much. He's extremely behind not only the major recruiting outlets but even some recruiting fans. But what's turned me off to him lately is that he has begun arguing with other posters. The latest was when he said he had sources saying that the FSU QB commit was going to stick with FSU. Someone questioned him about it and quoted another post from twitter. Zach got argumentative and took a personal tone. It's not like his sources are that accurate to way take it so personal.

And then when the OS wrote an article saying that Deondre was staying with FSU he sent a tweet quoting the OS tweet (with link) and said something along the lines of "just like I reported earlier". What journalist does that?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBenji;n160216 said:
I like 247 more for some reason.. :dunno:

I like 247's writers better. But I trust Rival's rankings more.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
Crucial;n160194 said:
I don't get behind the times
I'm stayin on my ryhmes
Now yo lady friend playa that's what I'd get behind.
And out of curiousity,
What you fools want from me?
We'll all be Gata Chompin on NSD.
So the difference you see,
Is I'll be sippin Hennessy.
While 02 will be chugging like his ass in Tennessee.
My final wish to you,
Benji, 02, and crew,
Fav and click my links cause that's how I pay for school.
Post of the year :lol:

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
GatorJ;n160233 said:
And then when the OS wrote an article saying that Deondre was staying with FSU he sent a tweet quoting the OS tweet (with link) and said something along the lines of "just like I reported earlier". What journalist does that?
One that doesn't have many friends in the journalist business

g8trs99

Lifetime Member
Sep 5, 2014
alcoholica;n160197 said:

Well I guess Zach was correct. Looks like Deondre and his mom are still pretty high on FSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator