Recruiting Official recruiting thread for the stretch run #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlgator12

Jan 22, 2015
I would guess they would grow him into an OT. his hudl tape has him playing both. looks like a similar body type as Bullard

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n159573 said:
Ancrum is a solid 2 star. He has offers from Ga. Southern, UMass, E. Kentucky, FIU and the like.

I'll wait for Law's rant.
Law is taking a 12 month sabbatical with pay.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n159573 said:
Ancrum is a solid 2 star. He has offers from Ga. Southern, UMass, E. Kentucky, FIU and the like.

I put him on ignore, I don't have to worry about those rants anymore

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n159579 said:
Rivals has him at 230. Seems like an option to me

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...-Ancrum-161804

That's pretty close to the Glades down there, so underrated competition is likely. Also, it's a fairly small school (atleast they were about 10yrs ago), so he may not have been exposed to a proper HS S&C program. He's liable to grow into a 270 type guy over the next 2-3yrs.

the biggest thing i see is that he looks pissed off in his Rivals picture, so maybe there's a giant ass chip on his shoulder

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n159573 said:

What is a solid 2 star exactly?

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Jeff Holland tweeted

❌❌❌ ‏@holland_jeffery 2m2 minutes ago Fav for
1f405.png
rt for
1f40a.png

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I'm sorry but this is getting almost unbearable. Sitting here, after every 2 or 3 star guy we offer and spinning it like "they were overlooked" or "these recruiting services don't get it right"....

Please, these are the guys that no major programs wanted and there is probably a good reason for it. I am not predicting doom or gloom like a few others but it is what it is. We are the dog on the floor getting table scraps while all the other programs with our type of clout are feasting like kings.

If we are offering these guys it means that we have missed bad enough that we will take any kind of body as long as they are of the warm-blooded variety.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ClutchLikeMJ: If Jeff Holland picks Florida I will delete my Twitter and video myself wrestling a shark in the gulf

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n159602 said:
I'm sorry but this is getting almost unbearable. Sitting here, after every 2 or 3 star guy we offer and spinning it like "they were overlooked" or "these recruiting services don't get it right"....

Please, these are the guys that no major programs wanted and there is probably a good reason for it. I am not predicting doom or gloom like a few others but it is what it is. We are the dog on the floor getting table scraps while all the other programs with our type of clout are feasting like kings.

If we are offering these guys it means that we have missed bad enough that we will take any kind of body as long as they are of the warm-blooded variety.

Some folks won't like this honesty. There's nothing wrong with calling it like it is right now. I'm sorry for your loss.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ClutchLikeMJ: Better yet if he commits I'll jump into a family of sharks wearing nothing but meat and fight them all

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n159617 said:
Originally posted by ufgator2002 View Post
Jeff Holland tweeted

❌❌❌ ‏@holland_jeffery 2m2 minutes ago Fav for
1f405.png
rt for
1f40a.png

Ryan ‏@ClutchLikeMJ 2m2 minutes ago
If Jeff Holland picks Florida I will delete my Twitter and video myself wrestling a shark in the gulf
  • RETWEETS6
  • FAVORITES20

Ryan ‏@ClutchLikeMJ 39s40 seconds ago
Better yet if he commits I'll jump into a family of sharks wearing nothing but meat and fight them all
0 replies1 retweet2 favorites Reply
Retweet1
Favorite2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads