Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;159903 said:
Sorry guys, that's probably it for the excitement tonight. Those two were the ones we were waiting on tonight. Hopefully we'll hear from Clark soon. Gotta remember Ole Miss was in his house tonight.

And maybe Dinson. Not highly likely. But maybe.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Ole Miss was in Clark's ear today. I swear it seems like Ole Miss and Auburn watch and see who UF is after and then make their own move. Hoping Clark doesn't visit Ole Miss.

Marshall Gator

Dec 7, 2014
regarding Clark, Ole Miss visited him today and now he needs time to think which is understandable. They are not joking when they call it recruiting wars.
We are going to have to put some D lineman on the Oline next season. We just don't have the #'s on the OL.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@5BearCummings5: @cecejeferson7 build a legacy that will last a life time, #GatorNation has that power, go make that money bro 💯

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;159901 said:
@ZachAbolverdi: Senior highlights for new UF commit Jabari Zuniga. Rankings/ratings aren't always reflective of a recruit's talent. [video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1867332/highlights/165887376[/video]

Wow that guy is just absolutely explosive.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n159913 said:
Ole Miss was in Clark's ear today. I swear it seems like Ole Miss and Auburn watch and see who UF is after and then make their own move. Hoping Clark doesn't visit Ole Miss.

They fear us, want to keep us down. To me, it's a bit of a compliment. Florida is still Florida in spite of what some even here may say. I think the staff has been really working it and watching a lot of film.

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
aka;n159929 said:
They fear us, want to keep us down. To me, it's a bit of a compliment. Florida is still Florida in spite of what some even here may say. I think the staff has been really working it and watching a lot of film.

Now that makes a lot of sense. The big boys in the SEC, our primary competition, are enjoying kicking us while we are temporarily down. That is exactly how it appears.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Remember Foley and others acting like it was a terrible and sad day when champ was fired and we all heard what a stand up guy he was and how they would miss him? I wonder if the love affair is over yet...I hope champ fails miserably and ends up screwing auburn over. Hes a piece of dog$hit that completely ruined Florida football and left the program in shambles and now trashes the very place that gave him the opportunity to learn on the job and made him a multi millionaire. Screw him and the horse he rode in on. I wish I could say what I really feel....pond scum.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
GatorJ;n159906 said:
I'm sure the attention he started receiving once he started visiting was much more intense than anything he had at Syracuse.

it feels like every time we target someone under the radar someone else jumps on the band wagon. I know everyone is trying to fill out their classes, but we can't seem to catch a break.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
aka;n159929 said:

I think there is a lot of truth to that.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n159926 said:
This recruiting stuff is addicting.

Wait until NSD. We've been buzzing like crazy for two days over the mere fact that 3 or 4 guys were expected to announce. Signing day will be CRAZY this year. Next year hopefully we're back to knowing 95% of the class weeks ahead of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator