Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@CPellageNCT15: Had a good visit with Coach Summers!” Christian Pellage

WinterGarden Gator

Jan 15, 2015
Speaking of WinterGarden Gators....Dexter Williams and Jalen Julius??? How about that....probably lose them to Louisville. Naturally. :dunno:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n161770 said:
Also i think Ivey is 100% a lock to UF...im actually not even that concerned about him. Again could be wrong it's recruiting...
Lol I know. I feel like he's a lock aswell but it's impossible to predict what an 18 year old is gonna do

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hearing a lot of stuff about Dillon leaning LSU now too...probably going to cave to the local pressure. Kind of BS that they all of a sudden tell him he can play WR (what he wanted to hear) after recruiting him only as a DB for the last couple of years.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n161772 said:
@AndrewSpiveyGC: “@CPellageNCT15: Had a good visit with Coach Summers!” Christian Pellage
Was wondering if we had a shot with him still

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n161777 said:
Was wondering if we had a shot with him still
i think we do...could use all of the OL available at the moment. I still think we end up with Clark as well...sounds like Ole Miss is no longer offering him a scholarship

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n161775 said:
Hearing a lot of stuff about Dillon leaning LSU now too...probably going to cave to the local pressure. Kind of BS that they all of a sudden tell him he can play WR (what he wanted to hear) after recruiting him only as a DB for the last couple of years.

I expected it. I think we'll end up with Ryan Davis,he's probably better and we don't need 2 5'10" qbs converted to slot receiver in this class. It's no different than us making last minute pushes on locals around here.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n161780 said:
I expected it. I think we'll end up with Ryan Davis,he's probably better and we don't need 2 5'10" qbs converted to slot receiver in this class. It's no different than us making last minute pushes on locals around here.
True but if we have the room i don't mind taking as many OL and playmakers we can get. But in Florida those type of athletes are all over the place and we should be able to get some more next year.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Law98gator;n161752 said:
Muskskank has effed up everything he's ever touched. Saban demoted him from DC to position coach, then encouraged him to leave the next year. Skank then destroyed the River Boat Gambler by convincing to run Muskball. They had a losing season, Skank left and Tubs was fired. Skank then convinced Texass to abandon offense. They had a losing season, Skank left and Mack Brown was fired. Then Skank ruined us for four years.

I have complete confidence that he will either mouth off too much to Malzahn and get his arse fired (like with Saban) or convince Malzahn to take the road to boring, losing football.

I thought at first that he was competent enough to learn from his mistakes. I was wrong. He is a "player's coach" which means they love him but he is not capable of raising their level of play on a consistent basis.

Back to recruiting ~ He will get some players but I agree that he will either bring Malzahn down or be run off. Some other school will pick him up because he has mistakenly been recognized as a good recruiter like Illinois picked up Zook.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n161782 said:
True but if we have the room i don't mind taking as many OL and playmakers we can get. But in Florida those type of athletes are all over the place and we should be able to get some more next year.
Yea I agree

BLACKCELL

Dec 1, 2014
This recruiting stuff has gotten old for me! We are Gators and we want Gators. You are either with us or your Gator bait! We've got everything we need to be better than we ever were with that POS mushy chump! Go Gators!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
If we manage to pull Ivey, Pellage, and some of these random 2* and 3* guys they have been finding out of nowhere to go along with the guys committed and can possibly flip someone like Boulerware and then land some of these skill guys I think this is a good class given the circumstances.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WinterGarden Gator;161773 said:
Speaking of WinterGarden Gators....Dexter Williams and Jalen Julius??? How about that....probably lose them to Louisville. Naturally. :dunno:

I don't think any shot with Dexter. I think Jalen used to be committed to us? So probably a better shot. I don't know. I can't remember.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
gingerlover;n161796 said:
If we manage to pull Ivey, Pellage, and some of these random 2* and 3* guys they have been finding out of nowhere to go along with the guys committed and can possibly flip someone like Boulerware and then land some of these skill guys I think this is a good class given the circumstances.
I don't know how good I feel about pellage or bouleware

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n161775 said:

One of the things that always aggravates me in recruiting; kids caving to local pressure except, apparently, Florida kids.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If already posted, my bad. I'm hearing this is the guy from Florida International we are offering, and there seems to be mutual interest. Interior o-lineman, 6'3", 292lbs. Certainly hope we can pluck him away from FIU, but FIU is 18 spots ahead of us in the rankings with 24 commits, so who knows.

Chasing down mf'n FIU recruits, and worse, seemingly having to fight our asses off to get them. :suicide:

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Richerd-Desir-Jones-162077

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
t-gator;n161798 said:
I don't know how good I feel about pellage or bouleware

I don't feel good about them either, but if we got them it would be a steel. All these Olinemen aren't flashy, but we need everyone of them.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n161818 said:
If already posted, my bad. I'm hearing this is the guy from Florida International we are offering, and there seems to be mutual interest. Interior o-lineman, 6'3", 292lbs. Certainly hope we can pluck him away from FIU, but FIU is 18 spots ahead of us in the rankings with 24 commits, so who knows.

Chasing down mf'n FIU recruits, and worse, seemingly having to fight our asses off to get them. :suicide:

https://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Richerd-Desir-Jones-162077

my gosh,I would hope we could pull a kid away from fiu. Either way I'll be happy if we add a big lineman.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Original DC;n161818 said:
Chasing down mf'n FIU recruits, and worse, seemingly having to fight our asses off to get them.

if the new regime does their jobs it will only be for this cycle and then we are back on top. At least Zook could recruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.