Recruiting Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Not sure if it's true but my son knows Jacques Patrick and says he may be de committing from FSU. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Scarlett or not but it's something to keep an eye on. There will be the usual signing day flip flops that happen every year that's for sure.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GatorTAG;n165024 said:
Good article about Cowart with some alarming statements from his HS coach. (who is our DB coaches dad) Sounds like he could be another Dunlap.

Seffner Armwood coach Sean Callahan has seen plenty of college prospects come and go. He’s seen success and failure. He can probably gauge a prospect’s future as well as anyone. He’s coached Cowart for four years, and yet, even Callahan holds no crystal ball as to what the future will be for the No. 1-ranked defensive end in the nation.

“Well, he could be one way or the other. He could be the biggest bust or he could be an unbelievable football player,” Callahan said of Cowart. “If he’s with the right people and they know how to get him to play hard every down, then he can be one of the best ever. … It all depends with him. He’ll have to be with the right people. He has some things he has to work through.”

“He never played for us like the way he played at Under Armour that one week, that’s for sure,” Callahan said. “But that’s just a maturity thing and you never give up on kids, so hopefully one day he will get it and he’ll play at that level all of the time, wherever he plays.

”There are two ways Callahan sees it. He can play on and off like he did for four years at Armwood, or he can play with the purpose and tenacity he showed during the week en route to being named MVP of the Under Armour All-American Game.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/sport...0131-post.html

man,, i dont like the way that sounds!!!

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n165026 said:
Not sure if it's true but my son knows Jacques Patrick and says he may be de committing from FSU. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with Scarlett or not but it's something to keep an eye on. There will be the usual signing day flip flops that happen every year that's for sure.

i think fsu has already 3rb committed so someone will definately be pushed out, also cook is just a sophmore. so we could luck out with one of these guys

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n165026 said:

Would be hard since he's already enrolled.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
dubster1;n165023 said:
tag, i love your attitude about nsd,, i just cant wrap my mind around that happening
I waiver with the idea constantly, but there's too much smoke that indicates it will happen. And like I've said - it's either that, or you have to concede that these guys aren't very good recruiters.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ByTimReynolds: Jordan Scarlett decommits from Miami. His girlfriend reportedly goes to Florida, so do the math.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
Yeh I read on a canes site that his gf goes to UF and that was the reason he was gonna sign with UF...hope it's true. Can anybody verify if his gf does go to UF?

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n165039 said:
@ByTimReynolds: Jordan Scarlett decommits from Miami. His girlfriend reportedly goes to Florida, so do the math.

Yea, but Tallahassee is closer to Gainesville than Miami is. Plus, JS may have gotten a look at the FSU girls and thought, what girlfriend

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
The Original DC;n165039 said:

Sounds like Mac should start offering all the girlfriends

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Go Gata;n165042 said:
Yea, but Tallahassee is closer to Gainesville than Miami is. Plus, JS may have gotten a look at the FSU girls and thought, what girlfriend

:p

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
TNgator20;n165041 said:
Yeh I read on a canes site that his gf goes to UF and that was the reason he was gonna sign with UF...hope it's true. Can anybody verify if his gf does go to UF?
How does a kid in HS have a girlfriend in college in another city. Is he dating an older girl that enrolled last year or what? just curious.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Gata;n165042 said:
Yea, but Tallahassee is closer to Gainesville than Miami is.

But, huh? Wouldn't Gainesville be closer to the girlfriend in Gainesville than Tallahassee or Miami?

:headscratch:

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n165047 said:
But, huh? Wouldn't Gainesville be closer to the girlfriend in Gainesville than Tallahassee or Miami?

:headscratch:

I guess I wrote all of that just to get the latter part of the thought out. Since he's in Tallahassee, he's probably had a chance to meet the #cleatchasers

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't understand why you'd take your highschool sweetheart to college with you? Especially if you're going to be playing football at uf.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
t-gator;n165060 said:
I don't understand why you'd take your highschool sweetheart to college with you? Especially if you're going to be playing football at uf.

this

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n165060 said:

Let's get the guy to UF, they can work all the extracurriculars out themselves.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014

• Daniel Imatorbhebhe ‏@_bhex2 3m3 minutes ago
    The class coming together nicely
    1f44c.png

0 replies5 retweets18 favorites Reply
    Retweet5
    Favorite18
    More

3 minutes ago

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
williston_gator;n165034 said:
Would be hard since he's already enrolled.

Just looked at Rivals team site to confirm....Jeebus they have four 5 star EE's....Something stinks up there for sure. I wonder who their new bag man is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.