***OFFICIAL UF vs UGA Game Thread***

ufgator2002

Bleeds Orange and Blue
Aug 11, 2014
Man we have to kick the wholly shtick out of those damn leghumpers man... gosh I can't stand that team. The amount of despisement (my word :)) I have for them and the clowns out west I'm sure resonates with many of my fellow peeps on this board... We could score a 100 on them and I would still wanna go for 2..... fcsk jawja... :beating:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
JMac's weekly press conference. For whatever reason, it doesn't actually start until about the 3:45 mark.

[video=youtube;2gm5ZFCUWzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm5ZFCUWzQ[/video]

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm interested to see if we can put pressure on the GA QB. I felt like our Dline couldn't get pressure against LSU and that allowed Harris to make plays. If we can stop the run and put pressure on the QB that will be key!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
**** them all. **** Richt, Herschel, Larry Munson, Deborah Norville, Lindsey Scott (**** him twice), Buck Belue, Goldberg, Vince Dooley (and all of his family, friends and neighbors), Quincy Carter, Frank Sinkwich, Lewis Grizzard, R.E.M and the B-52's, David Pollack, Uga (every last flea bitten one), Wally Butts, Champ Bailey, Newman ("Hello Newman"), Charley Trippi, the Athens City Council, Garrison Hearst, all Stinchcombs, Ray Goff, Will Muschamp, Alton Brown, Pat Dye, Fran Tarkenton, anyone who wears red and black, Kim Basinger, Terrell Davis, Charles Herty, Jim Donnan, Ryan Seacrest, Jarvis Jones, Chip Beck, Knowson Moreno, Kevin Butler, Bubba Watson, Mark Schlabach, Catfish Smith, Dominique Wilkins, and Pop Warner. Yes, **** them all.

LCGATOR

Jul 1, 2014
Hey Ufgator812,

Could you please add Erick Erickson@RedState. Having to hear him up in Atlanta everyday trying put us down every chance he gets. If you add him I will personally deliver the list myself!!

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
LCGATOR;303920 said:
Hey Ufgator812,

Could you please add Erick Erickson@RedState. Having to hear him up in Atlanta everyday trying put us down every chance he gets. If you add him I will personally deliver the list myself!!

The committee votes annually for inclusion. This year, mustank was added. I will bring it up at the next meeting after I do some research on ee's qualifications. Be looking for my reply soon and thank you for your interest and support in our organization. Go Gators.

ufgator812
[email protected]
**** uga

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

I think it's a cake. Creative..

Attachments