IMG_3788.jpg

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n184765 said:
We got on TV!

IMG_3788.jpg
Awesome...well I'm on here for good now. I got permanently banned on GC. Should have taken a screen shot of their bball forum tonight. You would have loved it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n184773 said:
Awesome...well I'm on here for good now. I got permanently banned on GC. Should have taken a screen shot of their bball forum tonight. You would have loved it.
What got you banned? You should have been on here full time to begin with.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n184747 said:
Oh, and I got to meet Brad :brad: at halftime. Great guy!

Ox was easy to find, I just looked for the horns.

Such a fun game to be at. And very cool to see BD achieve that milestone.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n184778 said:
I really should have. Thanks for having me.
You didn't tell us what got you banned. Tell us everything. Omit nothing.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n184776 said:
What got you banned? You should have been on here full time to begin with.
They threatened me every week with a permanent ban because I would point out some of the mistakes Billy and Kurtz would make in a game. They kept harassing me saying I was bashing and trashing Kurtz and Billy even when the majority of my posts were positive. Finally, I mentioned Kurtz left a wide open man cause he didn't know who he was guarding. They sent me another message saying I was going to be banned for repeatedly trashing Kurtz. Since I was completely within their rules I finally lost it and went on a foul language tirade and even created a thread roughly the same.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
LeeForThree;n184782 said:
They threatened me every week with a permanent ban because I would point out some of the mistakes Billy and Kurtz would make in a game. They kept harassing me saying I was bashing and trashing Kurtz and Billy even when the majority of my posts were positive. Finally, I mentioned Kurtz left a wide open man cause he didn't know who he was guarding. They sent me another message saying I was going to be banned for repeatedly trashing Kurtz. Since I was completely within their rules I finally lost it and went on a foul language tirade and even created a thread roughly the same.

Class, real class......... you'll fit in well here..

:banana:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
That was a solid performance. Let's get Frazier back, beat A&M, and give UK hell.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n184786 said:
Let's get Frazier back, beat A&M, and give UK hell.

I feel like we play better without Frazier. As a team I mean. Obviously he's a shooter and a threat from 3, but we just seem to operate better as a whole without him.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
NavetG8r;n184809 said:
I feel like we play better without Frazier. As a team I mean. Obviously he's a shooter and a threat from 3, but we just seem to operate better as a whole without him.
It just appears that way because it's been 6 games since Frazier has played.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
LeeForThree;n184773 said:

Lol. What did those wieners get their panties in a wad about now? I got banned from there a long time ago for being a big meanie to their favorite kitty dailydoublecat. They like their "respected rivals" more than their own posters. SCREW gatorcountry, and especially their basketball forum

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Born2beagator;n184824 said:
Lol. What did those wieners get their panties in a wad about now? I got banned from there a long time ago for being a big meanie to their favorite kitty dailydoublecat. They like their "respected rivals" more than their own posters. SCREW gatorcountry, and especially their basketball forum
Agree, I remember that. It took so much out of me not to get banned for that same reason. Read above for an explanation for how I got banned

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Happy for Billy. It's a much needed positive moment this season. Hope he sticks around for a long time.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Got in late and only saw the last 7 minutes. Looked as if they played somewhat better but have a long way to go. CONGRATS to Billy D and glad he's our coach. Good win and they needed that one.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats to Billy on #500. Quite an accomplishment.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Only 588 to go to catch Harry Statham. :yes:

Seriously, a fantastic accomplishment for a classy guy and an even better one for a school where, prior to Donovan, basketball was always an after-thought.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n184809 said:

IDK - There were quite a few times yesterday where I thought, 'man, if MF2 was in there, that play would have worked way better', as his 3pt threat helps spread the D. We need MF2 back just about as much as we needed DFS back. I like that Carter hit some shots yesterday - he needs to start building confidence (as does the whole team). Maybe the A&M being at home will help them out and they can get a nice win on Tuesday. I can't believe I'm actually being optimistic about these guys.

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sound the trumpets. Release the doves. Ring out the Liberty Bell. The Gators beat Tennessee in B Ball. Will that whitewash the stains from three years with that loser, Will Mushchamp? Will that save your asses when we come to the Swamp to reclaim our football ascendancy? I don't think so.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, even when we suck, we don't suck as much as Tinerc!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator