*** Official UF vs UT BBall Thread ***

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Alvin York;n185028 said:
Sound the trumpets. Release the doves. Ring out the Liberty Bell. The Gators beat Tennessee in B Ball. Will that whitewash the stains from three years with that loser, Will Mushchamp? Will that save your asses when we come to the Swamp to reclaim our football ascendancy? I don't think so.
Did Tennessee even beat us with Muschamp as our coach...that football team must be awesome.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n184829 said:
Happy for Billy. It's a much needed positive moment this season. Hope he sticks around for a long time.
Hell yea. What he's done here is phenomenal. I wouldn't trade him for any coach in the game and I mean that.He's a class act and even though this season hasn't gone the way we want it, his brand of basketball is fun to watch. I'll put our basketball program up there with anybody.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n185028 said:
Sound the trumpets. Release the doves. Ring out the Liberty Bell. The Gators beat Tennessee in B Ball. Will that whitewash the stains from three years with that loser, Will Mushchamp? Will that save your asses when we come to the Swamp to reclaim our football ascendancy? I don't think so.

One would think that such a silver-tounged phrase turning Mensa as yourself would readily recall the Chimp's time with us was four years.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Recruiting has to get better … or UF has to get more attractive to H.S. top stars. Need bigs. Poor BD has to work
so hard to outcoach everybody.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n184765 said:
We got on TV!

IMG_3788.jpg
3rd level? Our Dear Leader doesn't have the power or pesos to score tickets for the 1st or 2nd level?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar;n185137 said:
Recruiting has to get better … or UF has to get more attractive to H.S. top stars. Need bigs. Poor BD has to work
so hard to outcoach everybody.

I thought we were playing top HS stars.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n185214 said:
I thought we were playing top HS stars.
I know rankings obviously aren't everything, especially in this case but we have some pretty highly rated recruits and every year our class is rated pretty high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.