Oh boy - I think I found Alvin York. UT fans melt down

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
frick this team, frick our dumbass fricking offense that can't throw a pass, frick our oline which left us incapable of moving the damn ball, frick our defense that AC is still goddamn running on, frick our secondary for leaving guys wide the frick open, frick fat arse Bert, frick his dirty slut bitch wife, frick losing to ****ty arse goddamn Arky, frick 7000 calorie arse o linemen, frick the stupid arse refs that wouldn't call a PI on an Arky db if he murdered a WR, frick the game of football, frick any delusional chance of being relevant anytime in the near future, frick the fact that we'll be lucky to make a bowl again, frick Florida for having an inferior roster but being worth a ****e because of having a competent goddamn coach, frick piece of ****e Alabama for looking like a fricking title contender, frick the fact that I grew up in Knoxville and this bull ****e is ingrained in my fricking orange blood that I want to splatter all over my fricking floor right now, and mostly just frick LYLE ALLEN BUTCH GODDAMN JONES AND HIS ****TY arse "best coaching staff in the nation". And preemptive congrats to UGA. Richt can't possibly out-Jones Jones. If we couldn't buck the trend against ****ty arse Arky, we aren't bucking the trend this entire fricking season.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TN has found something they are good at....

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
More from Mr Meltdown

re: I'm fricking done
(Posted on 10/3/15 at 10:22 pm to m2pro)

quote:
I remember the days of RECORD SETTING years of losses. 3-8, 4-8, what have you. It can actually be worse. Then again, if you ever feel like being a Bama fan now is the time. Come join the good guys. Only people we can not accept applications from are Auburn fans.

That's about the only negative record we haven't set in the past decade.

And I appreciate the kindness and consideration, but shove the invite up your ass. For better or for worse (definitely the latter) I'm a VFL.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
oxrageous;n290691 said:
UT fans also think the team has given up on Butch Jones (psst hey UT fans, he never had them in the first place), and they've also given up on Dobbs. They want him benched. It's true that having a QB that can't pass really sucks.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/246207-team-butch-jones.html

Saying that, we really need those dorks to beat UGA.

That is some priceless stuff over there!

Honestly, I thought they'd be better (hell, they really should have beaten us....and could be 5-0 if the coach hadn't sh*t the bed). They have some talent on the roster. If they bring in an above average coach in the next 2 years he's going to have something to work with. I just don't know if the administration cans Jones just yet (too costly).

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Sick of Bitch Jones?

SbnnI.jpg

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I foung this nugget on VolNation after just 2 minutes perusing under the Butch Jones Presser thread...

"Only ISIS members should be allowed to sit through ANOTHER clichéd press conference."

The problem for me is that I know exactly how their fans feel after Muschamp. My hatred for him was so intense I could barely watch a game dreading the camera even looking at him on the sideline. Still though, funny stuff over there....

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
PaulDrake;n290747 said:
I foung this nugget on VolNation after just 2 minutes perusing under the Butch Jones Presser thread...

"Only ISIS members should be allowed to sit through ANOTHER clichéd press conference."

The problem for me is that I know exactly how their fans feel after Muschamp. My hatred for him was so intense I could barely watch a game dreading the camera even looking at him on the sideline. Still though, funny stuff over there....
Thank god our nightmare is not only OVER, but it was short-lived relative to the UT's nightmare. They just keep finding the wrong guy for HC.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbs 4 Heisman
Today was terrible. Even I can't defend his performance.

It might be time to play all the freshmen.

Jones would have you believe that's what he has been doing.

77 freshmen. Making their first trip down to Neyland in the rain. Uphill both ways.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A little ribbing hurts so much...
Originally Posted by 99gator
Give it two days, you'll post a thread about the Vols winning the East.

Hey, f*** off, okay.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n290726 said:
Sick of Bitch Jones?

SbnnI.jpg

I wish those were jorts. It will be hard to unsee that.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
PatDooleySucks;n290774 said:
Lane Kiffin may be ready for another head coaching stint after this season:

They owe it to themselves (if Muskstank isn't available).

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I guarantee you they would be drooling all over themselves if Kiffey came back. The dumbest fan base in all of college sports.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
post_old.gif
Today, 09:16 AM
BigOrange04
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Couple of crazy rumors floating around...

Rumor that Butch punched Mack Crowder in practice. This is what caused the oline guys to temporarily quit the team in the preseason.

Also, heard another rumor that UT got a huge new donor this yr. 4th largest donor to the university. The companys name is Signix, and is owned by Jay Jumper. Know any other Jumpers?

Last edited by BigOrange04; Today at 09:18 AM..

user_online.gif
VN Likes: 2

post_old.gif
Today, 09:17 AM
VolsSportsFan
I hate Kentucky

Tennessee%20Volunteers.gif
Tennessee%20Titans.gif
Chicago%20Cubs.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif

Lol. I heard a rumor that we were going to win the East this year.
user_online.gif
VN Likes: 11

post_old.gif
Today, 09:18 AM

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watching their meltdowns never gets old.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Attachments

• conv_4784.png
    conv_4784.png
    80.5 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users