Ohio State vs Clemson

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
LSU- OU about to kickoff followed by Clemson-OSU. Is there any interest? These are the only games I am remotely interested in b/c they carry meaning as the teams are playing for the big prize. I wish I could go out on limb but have to like LSU and Clemson.

On a very sad note, I just was in the car and heard that LSU OC Steve Ensminger's daughter-in-law was one of a number of people killed in a plane crash just a few hours ago. Ensminger will coach today but what a terrible tragedy.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
LSU- OU about to kickoff followed by Clemson-OSU. Is there any interest? These are the only games I am remotely interested in b/c they carry meaning as the teams are playing for the big prize. I wish I could go out on limb but have to like LSU and Clemson.

On a very sad note, I just was in the car and heard that LSU OC Steve Ensminger's daughter-in-law was one of a number of people killed in a plane crash just a few hours ago. Ensminger will coach today but what a terrible tragedy.

OMG. That's horrible news. Prayers go out to his family.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sad news. Don't know how he can focus on the game. I couldn't...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Awful about OC’s daughter in law. Prayers to the family.

I think its a LSU Clemson NC game. Just hope the games are good today.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
@ltraz hmmm... lots of horizontal passes, option plays, and QB runs on 3rd and short for Clemson. Very familiar looking offense...

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
I did and it looked bad. I’m not even sure that wasn’t free styling - Trask has done that too. They also showed QB counter/power - something we do and straight option.

I think if Mullen keeps the passing he’s learned from this year and combines it with EJ or AR, you’ll see a very Clemson like offense.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They shouldn't allow Herbstreit to be a commentator for OSU games. He can't help himself but be a homer.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
You could bet me all the oxbucks on this site and I wouldn’t take the time to find it. I would for a 6 pack though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator