Once again, if you could magically...

What program would you exchange for ours?

• Arkansas

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Auburn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU

• Mississippi

• aTm

• Georgia

• Tennessee

• South Carolina

• FSU

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • None, the question is dumb (ham sammich)

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I edited the poll. Took Kentucky out, because come on, no one wants to be Kentucky in football, and replaced it with something you guys might find more suitable :proud:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Would do then....

Meg-Ryan-meg-ryan-20769284-1600-1200.jpg

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is seriously :facepalm:

The question posed is no different than one posed about a special needs child. Is it a tough ordeal to handle, does the situation frustrate you or even make you want to cry sometimes, do you wish things had turned out differently? Of course yes, yes, and yes. But that doesn't mean you want to trade your child for someone else's kid. You love your child, issues and all.

The fact that you even entertain the thought of wanting to trade our beloved gators for some other team is :barfaway:

It's hard for me to believe that I've miscommunicated this bad. Perhaps I have, so let me try again to reframe this.

Would you exchange Mac for another coach? Would you trade him for Saban? ...Harbaugh? ...Meyer? ...Gruden? :lol:

Would you exchange LDR or AA for another college QB? ...Deshaun Watson? ...Lamar Jackson? ...Baker Mayfield?

Would you take another end rusher over one of our guys?

Would you take someone else's recruiting class over ours?

If you answer no to all of these, then you're kidding yourself.

I'm asking if you could trade our program for another - with those guys becoming Gators - the coaches, the players, the recruits, everyone - who would you trade with? Are you all going to seriously say, "No. I want all these guys. They're Gators and I won't entertain any thoughts that someone else could have committed to us, signed to coach with us."?

I'm NOT asking if you want to be a fan of another team. I'm asking whose shoes would you rather be in.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
It's hard for me to believe that I've miscommunicated this bad. Perhaps I have, so let me try again to reframe this.

Would you exchange Mac for another coach? Would you trade him for Saban? ...Harbaugh? ...Meyer? ...Gruden? :lol:

Would you exchange LDR or AA for another college QB? ...Deshaun Watson? ...Lamar Jackson? ...Baker Mayfield?

Would you take another end rusher over one of our guys?

Would you take someone else's recruiting class over ours?

If you answer no to all of these, then you're kidding yourself.

I'm asking if you could trade our program for another - with those guys becoming Gators - the coaches, the players, the recruits, everyone - who would you trade with? Are you all going to seriously say, "No. I want all these guys. They're Gators and I won't entertain any thoughts that someone else could have committed to us, signed to coach with us."?

I'm NOT asking if you want to be a fan of another team. I'm asking whose shoes would you rather be in.

At the rate you're digging, you could send us all a post card from china by this evening. Seriously, stop. Thanks.

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At the rate you're digging, you could send us all a post card from china by this evening. Seriously, stop. Thanks.

You like Mac? You haven't asked for a coaching change?

You've never said that you wished Dalvin Cook committed here? ...or some other player?

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
You like Mac? You haven't asked for a coaching change?

You've never said that you wished Dalvin Cook committed here? ...or some other player?
What has cook done against decent Defenses??? Nothing. I would take Scarlett and Perine over cook, especially right now with how they are running fierce and not going down on first contact and giving all Americans piggy back rides to the end zone.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
What has cook done against decent Defenses??? Nothing. I would take Scarlett and Perine over cook, especially right now with how they are running fierce and not going down on first contact and giving all Americans piggy back rides to the end zone.
I was with you until you said that you would rather have our backs. You're crazy! Dalvin's way better than anything we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator