Once again, if you could magically...

What program would you exchange for ours?

• Arkansas

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Auburn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LSU

• Mississippi

• aTm

• Georgia

• Tennessee

• South Carolina

• FSU

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • None, the question is dumb (ham sammich)

Votes: 29 93.5%

• Total voters

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So Euro is back tell us we are just as shytty as all the other shytty teams. I notice he never lists any championship teams.

We'd like to see a staff that werent the worst Gator recruiters in 40 years and didn't consistently struggle to score more than a single offensive TD per game. I know, we are so demanding.

Hes like a fvkking parrot that doesnt say anything but 0-10-1. Of course he was still sucking Chimp cawk til the very last day, too, so I'm not surprised even a little.

Law coming through with complaint and entitlement?!?! Shocker!

:shocked:

I'll respond to you to help others see through your shtick. ...not because I hold any hope for your change.

Your homoerotic projections have no business here. I'm sure you can find other boards where that is welcome. As for Muschamp, I wasn't certain until the year he was let go that he couldn't turn it around. I wasn't alone, but I was one of the last to give up hope. As much as Durty tried to use the ol' "I love 'em like they're mine" bit, I actually was hoping for the best for our program and team. ...and I liked the idea of a guy who grew up in Gainesville, who wanted to be a Gator, who ended up playing for our rival (perhaps as his second choice) coming 'back home' and getting to lead this favorite team from childhood to success and championships. If you're going to blame me for rooting for our team / coach / program, I'll wear it as a badge of honor.

You know about football. ...but that's not what you're known for. You're known for complaining, declaring what's wrong and generally being a broken record of a sour-pus. You're not known for suggesting anything productive or having a balanced view of anything. If you want to hang your hat on being the first to say something's broken - when that's all you do - I'm sure I won't be the only one to see through it. :lol: Show us all a time when you've predicted something good and you'll gain some credibility. Did you predict we'd beat LSU? Did you predict we'd represent the SEC East in the SEC Championship game again? Show us something where your mastery of football (that's the image you want to portray, right?) has led you to anything but incessant whining.

We're ranked. We're headed to Atlanta. Our program seems to have fewer arrests than it's had in years. The results aren't perfect, but if they were, you still wouldn't be happy.

One last thing. Law and others said that the previous, similar thread was dumb because I limited it to the SEC East.

Euro wants to know which other piece of shyt program we want to be? I wonder why he's leaving it to the six of the seven worst teams in the SEC?

How about we become a program relevant in the national title hunt and at least a contender for not getting azz raped if we are lucky enough to get to Atlanta with 3 losses.

So... I include the other half of the SEC (excluding Bama which I clearly explained) as well as FSU. It didn't change the tone of the replies. Just dismissal and negativity. It's a lot easier to jump in with the whiners to mock and criticize than it is to risk hope. If anyone should be mocked it's all the 'true fans' who only criticize 'our' program and cower in fear that their expectations won't be met.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law coming through with complaint and entitlement?!?! Shocker!

:shocked:

I'll respond to you to help others see through your shtick. ...not because I hold any hope for your change.

Your homoerotic projections have no business here. I'm sure you can find other boards where that is welcome. As for Muschamp, I wasn't certain until the year he was let go that he couldn't turn it around. I wasn't alone, but I was one of the last to give up hope. As much as Durty tried to use the ol' "I love 'em like they're mine" bit, I actually was hoping for the best for our program and team. ...and I liked the idea of a guy who grew up in Gainesville, who wanted to be a Gator, who ended up playing for our rival (perhaps as his second choice) coming 'back home' and getting to lead this favorite team from childhood to success and championships. If you're going to blame me for rooting for our team / coach / program, I'll wear it as a badge of honor.

You know about football. ...but that's not what you're known for. You're known for complaining, declaring what's wrong and generally being a broken record of a sour-pus. You're not known for suggesting anything productive or having a balanced view of anything. If you want to hang your hat on being the first to say something's broken - when that's all you do - I'm sure I won't be the only one to see through it. :lol: Show us all a time when you've predicted something good and you'll gain some credibility. Did you predict we'd beat LSU? Did you predict we'd represent the SEC East in the SEC Championship game again? Show us something where your mastery of football (that's the image you want to portray, right?) has led you to anything but incessant whining.

We're ranked. We're headed to Atlanta. Our program seems to have fewer arrests than it's had in years. The results aren't perfect, but if they were, you still wouldn't be happy.

One last thing. Law and others said that the previous, similar thread was dumb because I limited it to the SEC East.

So... I include the other half of the SEC (excluding Bama which I clearly explained) as well as FSU. It didn't change the tone of the replies. Just dismissal and negativity. It's a lot easier to jump in with the whiners to mock and criticize than it is to risk hope. If anyone should be mocked it's all the 'true fans' who only criticize 'our' program and cower in fear that their expectations won't be met.
Too long, didnt read.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ok guys, if you aren't happily married, who would you trade your wife for? I won't list any decent looking women for obvious reasons.
A) Oprah Winfrey
B) Hillary Clinton
C) Kathy Bates
D) Candi Fisher
E) The 5 tooth deli clerk at Winn-Dixie
F) Death

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Euro, since you are whipping boy of the sports side now let me just say we are still good. Im gonna play along. JUST FOR TODAY..........I would trade my boys and coaches for the Dallas cowboys and Dak. Just until midnight so I know for FACT we beat the mortal seminHOLE sh#T out of any and all noles betweeen here and Sneads.............that said we can and will beat those ccksuckers tonite............

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Please find where I said that I was fond of, or wanted Dalvin Cook on our team in the last 18 months. I ask YOU if YOU had ever said that YOU wanted him. You didn't answer, but obscured the question by deflecting (projecting?) that back on me. Your haste to make me look bad causes you to err.
It's not worthy of a reply.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
th

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ok guys, if you aren't happily married, who would you trade your wife for? I won't list any decent looking women for obvious reasons.
A) Oprah Winfrey
B) Hillary Clinton
C) Kathy Bates
D) Candi Fisher
F) Death
:rotfl:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A) Oprah Winfrey
B) Hillary Clinton
C) Kathy Bates
D) Candi Fisher
F) Death

You left off Meg Ryan of "today" for URG.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator