OSU crushes Michigan like bugs, ending playoff hopes

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
As an Alabama fan, I'm way more worried about Clemson compared to Ohio State. Bama has started slow the last couple of games, and Ohio State played well against Michigan, so anything is possible, I guess. But I think Bama would limit Ohio State to 21 points and score 50 on them.
I think an OSU team running on all eight cylinders would be your toughest test.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
You can find lowlights for every candidate team except Alabama. The fact that there is controversy is what makes it interesting.

I wouldn't mind them having a spot if it was a 8 team playoff but come on man. Nothing they have done should impress anyone, and the fact that they get to dodge a conference championship game that even UCF has to play is ridiculous. It's moot though. On name alone they are in and will get destroyed and the whole CFB world will forget next year and rank them high because they sure were something when televisions were black and white.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
As an Alabama fan, I'm way more worried about Clemson compared to Ohio State. Bama has started slow the last couple of games, and Ohio State played well against Michigan, so anything is possible, I guess. But I think Bama would limit Ohio State to 21 points and score 50 on them.

Careful. You'll get Ox all worked up with talk like that. ;) If there's a team he loves more than Auburn, its OSU.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The loss? Hell no....I hate OSU about as much as I hate Miami, FSU and ND.....But I certainly didn't let it ruin an otherwise great day(sucks ND beat USC though)
In fact since I didn't get to drink during the game I kinda celebrated later by swilling a few beers and mind f vcking the majority of this board for several hours :lol:....it never gets old.
Crete is anything if not predictable. I challenge any poster to find me a Crete meltdown thread where it doesnt start with a bunch of moaning by Crete, followed by a bunch of accusations of everyone else being some type of fanboy nutswinger, concluding with an absolute bludgeoning of him by most of the board and a curtain call of him attempting to change the narrative and claim he was trolling all the idiots for laughs all along.

This is every Crete meltdown thread in existence. Ever.

:lmao2:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Crete is anything if not predictable. I challenge any poster to find me a Crete meltdown thread where it doesnt start with a bunch of moaning by Crete, followed by a bunch of accusations of everyone else being some type of fanboy nutswinger, concluding with an absolute bludgeoning of him by most of the board and a curtain call of him attempting to change the narrative and claim he was trolling all the idiots for laughs all along.

This is every Crete meltdown thread in existence. Ever.

:lmao2:
I do feel bad for everyone that falls for it.....everytime….but I'll never stop trolling the masses. It's just too much fun.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Okay, I'm trying to understand what your latest claim here is. Are you saying now that you didn't really believe Michigan would win?
I'm trying hard to understand why you feel compelled to start a thread every year about an out of state rivalry game that means squat to UF football? I mean if were going to have threads and debates about rivalry games lets also start one for UT/OU and USC/ND or Clemson/USCe…..but no, Ox always has to start one about Michigan/OSU...….I understand buddy....you're having a hard time letting go, aren't ya?

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Meyer might be a douche, but I wouldn't bet against him.
OSU is suffering on defense, but my money goes on Meyer when it comes down to a championship game.
I don't know if OSU can beat Bama, but they are probably the only team that has a chance.

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
So you really don't love Booger and Burp? You were just trolling us?
Bert to Butters...or Harbaugh compared to Leyer….yeah I guess you could say I have my preferences. One as a coach and the other as a human being....but hey since you fell from the Leach/Dumme coaching tree maybe you should call Cliff Dinglebury, I hear he needs some consoling.

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
So those years when Bama was clearly the best team in the nation did not produce a legitimate champion?
No, because their path to the title was manipulated by flawed subjective viewpoints and a shortsighted playoff system, and not an unbiased objective one.

Equally deserving opponents that potentially could have killed their season were railroaded because the system in place could not look beyond 1-3 other teams as contenders for a championship.

In a league with over 100+ teams it's delusional for these voters to think that there will ever be a year where there are only 4 teams deserving of a playoff spot.

Last edited:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Nothing or no one will ever compare to SOS; he was and will always be the greatest coach and example of everything that matters in Gator Football and UF as a whole. There will never be anyone like him--not as a coach or a person.
But he had to move on, and in that transition the program and tradition suffered a tremendous fall.
Fooly hired Zook and the once formidable Gators became mediocre, fell out of the top 25 and lost The Swamp.
Then a young and up and coming coach comes into this disaster and--with many questioning his coaching philosophy--wins two national titles in four years.
And then he had to go--for whatever reasons--and suddenly it's his fault that Muschamp went 4-8?
I'm not buying it. I'm not buying that it's Urban Meyer's fault that the mighty Gators fell into mediocrity.
It's absolutely Jeremy Foley"s fault, and that has been been well documented.
Urban Meyer brought us two national titles and a Heisman Trophy winning quarter back. It's that simple. He didn't break the program. Foley did.
So shut up and stop with all your hate for Meyer and appreciate that we were fortunate enough to land one of the grearest coaches of all time.
I'm happy that we have Mullin now and things are looking promising. If Mullin is half the coach of Meyer then I think we have a chance.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm trying hard to understand why you feel compelled to start a thread every year about an out of state rivalry game that means squat to UF football? I mean if were going to have threads and debates about rivalry games lets also start one for UT/OU and USC/ND or Clemson/USCe…..but no, Ox always has to start one about Michigan/OSU...….I understand buddy....you're having a hard time letting go, aren't ya?
Same reason we still start threads about Will Grier. Former Gators still have some interest around here.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
So shut up and stop with all your hate for Meyer and appreciate that we were fortunate enough to land one of the grearest coaches of all time.
I'm happy that we have Mullin now and things are looking promising. If Mullin is half the coach of Meyer then I think we have a chance.

I will stop hating Meyer the moment he walks off the field and stops coaching and not one second before it. I think he is a disgusting human being who lied to his boss, his team and his family. After his auditioning of Da Dazzler as his replacement and the craptastic 2010 season I was happy to see him leave. Thanks for the hardware, Liar, now get the hell out. And take your bimbo with you.

Watching him coach (and having to live in the same town as) the sucknuts and their arrogant and insufferable fans has instilled in me a hatred of him that is almost unrivaled. I still hate the Noles and UT more. But I hope Urbie loses every damn game he trots onto the field until he makes up some fake health issue and stabs the sucknuts in the back like he did every other team he's coached.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I will stop hating Meyer the moment he walks off the field and stops coaching and not one second before it. I think he is a disgusting human being who lied to his boss, his team and his family. After his auditioning of Da Dazzler as his replacement and the craptastic 2010 season I was happy to see him leave. Thanks for the hardware, Liar, now get the hell out. And take your bimbo with you.

Watching him coach (and having to live in the same town as) the sucknuts and their arrogant and insufferable fans has instilled in me a hatred of him that is almost unrivaled. I still hate the Noles and UT more. But I hope Urbie loses every damn game he trots onto the field until he makes up some fake health issue and stabs the sucknuts in the back like he did every other team he's coached.
I think Ox and half of this board is still holding out hopes Leyer might be coming back if we just continue to worship him and don't say mean things.....:lmao:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Same reason we still start threads about Will Grier. Former Gators still have some interest around here.
You're like that woman that just can't let go of the man that left her years ago....still stalking him on social media, driving by his house, asking friends about his new love......just let go man.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.