Other boards discussing the GSMB

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's been amusing reading other Gator board's reaction to the GSMB shutdown. I had no idea I was so well known on other boards (almost exclusively in a negative light). I found it fascinating it was L-boy, who despises me, that actually posted the link to this board in this thread.

http://www.thegatorboard.com/board/v...php?f=2&t=6151

Discuss.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think those jock sniffers could handle our brunt boldness over here. If Ox ever came to an abrupt halt...most of the members there would go half way up his ass!
:rotl:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't realize all these boards existed. Man I've been living in the stone age.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
L-boy... now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. It seemed to me the haters gonna hate was stemming from ex-GSMBers that couldn't handle the turbulence and found safer ground.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
GatorStud;n3672 said:
L-boy... now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. It seemed to me the haters gonna hate was stemming from ex-GSMBers that couldn't handle the turbulence and found safer ground.

Hell, he was on the politics pages two weeks before The Sun ran out of money.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They wouldn't know a good message board if it hit them in the face. :headshake:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I find it odd that Ox is catching such heat. I understand it from Sid and I'm surprised he found a sewer that will tolerate him.

Apparently the rest of those douche nozzles never noticed that Ox never banned the people that he joked about banning. Dork is here for plungering out loud.

I'm really surprised Rowdy was upset. I'm sure Ox was getting pressure from above concerning the ILLEGAL GAME STREAMS. That undoubtedly wasn't his own idea because Ox doesn't function any higher than your average drunk fisherman.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n3674 said:
Hell, he was on the politics pages two weeks before The Sun ran out of money.

Yeah, I never visited the politics forum, get enough of that listening to the AM radio dial during my commutes.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That was more like listening to early morning AM moon bat space invader radio mixed with NPR/MSNBC.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n3680 said:
They seem funny.
I picture a lot of this going on over there.
th

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n3659 said:
It's been amusing reading other Gator board's reaction to the GSMB shutdown. I had no idea I was so well known on other boards (almost exclusively in a negative light). I found it fascinating it was L-boy, who despises me, that actually posted the link to this board in this thread.

Discuss.
….. unwell known. ??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n3684 said:
I picture a lot of this going on over there.
th
Which one is L and which one is Bammer?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n3679 said:
I find it odd that Ox is catching such heat. I understand it from Sid and I'm surprised he found a sewer that will tolerate him.

Apparently the rest of those douche nozzles never noticed that Ox never banned the people that he joked about banning. Dork is here for plungering out loud.

I'm really surprised Rowdy was upset. I'm sure Ox was getting pressure from above concerning the ILLEGAL GAME STREAMS. That undoubtedly wasn't his own idea because Ox doesn't function any higher than your average drunk fisherman.

Rowdy is a freaking raging lunatic. Seriously. He melted down for absolutely no reason on another board I'm on. But considering his name is Bert Berthelson, it's understandable.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
rogdochar said:
oxrageous;n3659 said:

Discuss.
….. unwell known. ??
Damn it I've missed you. Now hurry up and add Butters as your avatar again!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n3693 said:
Rowdy is a freaking raging lunatic. Seriously. He melted down for absolutely no reason on another board I'm on. But considering his name is Bert Berthelson, it's understandable.

:hehehe:

Dugaboy

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dam, is Bammer in the enemy camp? I always enjoyed his riffs; well, early on I did. Later he became more caustic. Went over to the dark side..

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator