Other Week 1 games

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
FCS ETSU, who wasn't even playing football a decade ago, goes into Vandy and wins 23-3.

FCS Montana, although ranked 9th in the nation, goes into ranked Washington and wins 13-7.

And my alma mater had the ball at the Georgia Southern 30 with less than a minute left with a chance to win it and lost 30-25.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
yeah we're proper fuched. We're gonna get boatraced in the swamp. Oh well, at least it will put mullen firmly on the hot seat.
Nah.

But Ugly will.

When you hire guy like Mullinz, you are conceding losses Bammer and the elite teams.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
FCS ETSU, who wasn't even playing football a decade ago, goes into Vandy and wins 23-3.

Holy **** I didn't even know that! Way to go Bucs!!!. I worked in Johnson City for 6 years. ETSU has no delusion of what they are unlike the inbreds out west. I went to a couple of high school games at SOS's field in Science hill where he grew up. I still remember when the football program was shut down and started back up.

Glad they stuffed Vandy.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Anyone else noticed when they cheat for the semen holes they never show a replay? That was definitely a first down

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Anyone else noticed when they cheat for the semen holes they never show a replay? That was definitely a first down

So close that they have to get eye level, but not enough to challenge if you’re Kelly?

Also kind of strange that you’d go for it there, but not think that way on 3rd and 4 a series earlier with all the momentum.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Dwags lick balls, but try to tell me you don’t feel more hatred and disgust for the Tallahassee Polesmokers. I root for UGA to lose every game, but it’s all I can do to keep myself from hoping for a devastating act of God when I watch FSsprue

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
So close that they have to get eye level, but not enough to challenge if you’re Kelly?

Also kind of strange that you’d go for it there, but not think that way on 3rd and 4 a series earlier with all the momentum.
The spot was shlt. He was bobbling it and well past the line to gain by the time he controlled it

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
How is the crowd at Ron Zook Field? is it SRO or has the apathy continued with the :nole::nole::nole:? I don;t have energy to turn the TV on, LOL

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If we played them tomorrow, I’m not confident we’d beat FSU. Pretty pathetic in light of Mullen having a 2 year head start on Coach Cornrows.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
What kind of bullshyt home cooking officiating is FSU benefitting from? That should have been a 15 yard roughing the kicker. They called that a 5 yard running into the kicker? The fix is in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator