Our S & C Coach is Turning Big Boys Into Real Men

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The team being under his supervision is monumental. His effect is starting to take effect, especially in the fourth quarter of play. I have a feeling he makes their workouts fun and exciting. CDM continually
emphasizes having fun while practicing and playing the game, a lot like Dabo Swiney does. In a few years I think we will look back seeing clearly how CDM rebuilt the Gator Nation from the basic foundation up. This system turns three stars into four stars and some four stars into five stars.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Can we give Savage a raise.........and A beach house............and two tickets to paradise.......and etc etc etc................

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Needs more work on some of the O linemen so we can line up and actually move people when running the ball.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The product on the field, especially in the 4th qtr, speaks for itself. Even more so when you compare it to what we've seen the last several years. The guys are in much better physical condition.

We upgraded significantly when Savage arrived.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Mike Kent got a job teaching goat yoga at a farm in Ocala.

The funniest thing about Butters catastrophic failure is that as terrible as his staff was, the worst part of his staff were Butters closest friends, Kent, Nussdrunk and Nord.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

The funniest thing about Butters catastrophic failure is that as terrible as his staff was, the worst part of his staff were Butters closest friends, Kent, Nussdrunk and Nord.
Birds of a feather...

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

The most baffling part is how anyone could watch the what happened here under that jackwagon and say to themselves "Yes, this man...THIS man is the man to be the face of our football program."

I can only guess directional meatchicken's president or athletic director was the guy holding the camera while Butters was humping the shark.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
His effect is starting to take effect? If I ever meet the person who wrote this abortion I'm going to shoot them in the face with a bazooka.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His flat affect is starting to take effect?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator