Over/Under AU thread

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Thought this would be a cool thread if there were other contributions. My first thought was on sacks.

Florida - O/U 4
Auburn - O/U 4

I’d probably take the over on both. Unless Mullen is able to get Trask on a clock for throw aways cause the line just won’t hold up.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Defensive/Special Teams TDs

Florida - .5
Auburn - .5

I think we get one. They do not.

Pass yards
Trask - 289.5
Stevie Nix - 225

Over on Trask, cause if he don’t. We don’t.
Gonna take under on Nix. Well, cause of their run.

Pass TDs
Trask - 2
Nix - 2

Trask on the #. Nix under

Rush Yards
Florida - 150
Auburn - 239.5

I don’t know. Unfortunately, I think we only break 150 with a long one to skew the stats. I like auburn in the over here.

Turnovers - set this at an even # as well. Winner of this is probably the victor
Florida - 2
Auburn -2
Simple homer pick here with Florida getting 3. Auburn 1 sack fumble.

Ripping all these #’s off the top of my head so feel free to crush me if any seem out of line.
In the words of the fearless leader. Discuss

Last edited:

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
The actual Vegas total is on 47. That being said it’s safe to say total TDs sit at:

Florida - 3
Auburn -3

sticking with my original statement that auburn won’t find the endzone. Florida lands on that #

24-9

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
The actual Vegas total is on 47. That being said it’s safe to say total TDs sit at:

Florida - 3
Auburn -3

sticking with my original statement that auburn won’t find the endzone. Florida lands on that #

24-9
You think AU is going to rush for over 240 yards but fail to score a TD?

Last edited:

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
You thin AU is going to rush for over 240 yards but fail to score a TD?

Hence the 3 field goals and over prediction on TO’s for the good guys as well as the under on Nix’s passing yards. Yards does not always equate to touchdowns. As far as I know I could be way off base and admitted so in the OP. If I were to put money on my predictions though, I’m confident I’d more than break even.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Most Vegas lines opened at O/U Total Points of 48 then quickly dropped to 46.5 and have made their way back to 47.5.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
Who the hell knows. The only thing I’m confident on playing Vegas wise is the ML. Gators as a dog at home is a no brainer in my mind. That total is a crap shoot and I’ll probably wait for the half time total once I see how either team comes out. If at all. It’s rare tho to see the o/u line fluctuate that much by Tuesday! Perks of game day and prime time I suppose. But it takes a whole lot of dollars to swing a line like that. There will be TONs of eyes on the Swamp this weekend. It’s definitely an exciting week to be a Gator.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That total is a crap shoot and I’ll probably wait for the half time total once I see how either team comes out. If at all. It’s rare tho to see the o/u line fluctuate that much by Tuesday! Perks of game day and prime time I suppose. But it takes a whole lot of dollars to swing a line like that.
No it’s not, no it doesn’t and no it’s not that rare.

Do you actually look at Vegas lines or just throwing out misinformation as you see fit?

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
No it’s not, no it doesn’t and no it’s not that rare.

Do you actually look at Vegas lines or just throwing out misinformation as you see fit?

college football totals are usually a total crapshoot. It’s not a rigged line like the pros.

and I did state that I was just ripping those numbers off the top of my head in the OP for fun. They came from nowhere. Other than the current o/u on the game at 47.

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
college football totals are usually a total crapshoot. It’s not a rigged line like the pros.

and I did state that I was just ripping those numbers off the top of my head in the OP for fun. They came from nowhere. Other than the current o/u on the game at 47.

I just said that it’s rare this early in the week for the total line to open at 48 quickly drop to 46.5 and then back up to 47.5 by Tuesday. That takes a lot of $ from both sides to do. And it is rare for that to happen that early in a gameweek outside of the Super Bowl.
Typically when a line drops that quickly the over players will sit back on the over and play closer to kick off. It’s a big game. $ out early. When a line moves closer to kick off that’s usually the “sharp” $ making a big play. It takes a lot of cash to swing lines even .5.
:bandit::bandit::bandit:

Malzahn historically hangs 40 on Dwagchoker.

This isnt going to be much different.

Historically yes. And your probably right. Homer/wishful thinking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.