Ox, now that the season is over.....

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Congrats on what I'm sure everyone agrees has been a successful start to your website. I'm glad I have a place to come butt heads with the freaks that inhabit this place. I appreciate all the hard work, which I'm sure was enough to piss off the pope at times.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, Ox, for the substantial investment in time and money to get keep this place running.

And for not making Dude a mod because he will ban me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well thank you! It's been a labor of love. Although I'm biased, I peruse the other boards and I think the discussions taking place here blow them away. It's not even close. Much better quality of poster. The GSMB has been gutted of any substance at all - we've cherry picked them all. Just the bottom-of-the-barrel types left.

My mind is constantly spinning as to how to improve this place.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks ox and thanks for not banning me. Now who's your favorite poster?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Big big thanks to Ox. I love this place and I'm so glad I found it.

LadyGator74

Sep 21, 2014
Zambo;n124161 said:
Congrats on what I'm sure everyone agrees has been a successful start to your website. I'm glad I have a place to come butt heads with the freaks that inhabit this place. I appreciate all the hard work, which I'm sure was enough to piss off the pope at times.
Hear, hear! Thanks for taking on the task few would have even attempted and for creating such a successful site. This football season was an unrelenting nightmare and Gatorchatter became a welcome refuge for those of us giving serious thought to jumping off the ledge. Great job!

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's been Great Ox and look and thank you for all your hard work on it.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Meh, I guess you did ok. :clap: Take a bow.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
Thank you Ox for your dedication. The graphics and layout on this website are amazing! I looked for a few message boards from other universities, and they pale in comparison. Keep up the great work.

Ox the leader: :banana:

We the followers::bananadance:

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
oxrageous;n124179 said:
Well thank you! It's been a labor of love. Although I'm biased, I peruse the other boards and I think the discussions taking place here blow them away. It's not even close. Much better quality of poster. The GSMB has been gutted of any substance at all - we've cherry picked them all. Just the bottom-of-the-barrel types left.

My mind is constantly spinning as to how to improve this place.

More polls

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, Ox. This is THE ONLY place to congregate and talk Gator football (while constantly bitching and sniping at each other, of course)....

Now we've made you so wealthy, will you friggin pay McElwain's buyout already so we can get him out on the recruiting trail??

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Unlimited potential here with open-minded leadership, and not some politically correct tool(s) in charge. Thanks Ox.:headbang:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n124210 said:
Thank you Ox for your dedication. The graphics and layout on this website are amazing! I looked for a few message boards from other universities, and they pale in comparison. Keep up the great work.

Ox the leader: :banana:

We the followers::bananadance:
Don't go overboard, QC.

Donkey: No one likes a kiss ass.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n124221 said:
Yea thanks Ox. You are responsible for the cratering of my reproductivity.

FIFY

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.